PDA

View Full Version : yey yey yey yey im getting my psp

andy
March 6th, 2005, 15:50
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8175342318&ssPageName= ADME:B:EOAB:UK:6

wraggster
March 6th, 2005, 17:26
nice :)

SmashinGit
March 6th, 2005, 17:46
Don't think I would of bought it from him, 96.2% positive feedback............and the last person who left negative feedback said his PSP arrived in used condition.

andy
March 6th, 2005, 18:38
yearh but then ya look at all the other comments left only one out of how many i got a brgain i say ..and if it is used i will find the **** and rip him apart lol ......anyways which game shall i get? he has offerd me one of theese

Metal gear acid
Lumines
Armored core
Vampire chronicles
Dynasty warrior

aseddon130
March 7th, 2005, 23:52
i'd say either Lumines or Metal Gear Acid - ive heard and read great things about Lumines (which is probably my next game to get) and Metal Gear Acid i actually own and i think its a pretty cool game ... if not a bit 'chatty' and makes it worse for being in Japanese 80% of the time - i read the other ones are just as bad for being Japanese and also i dont fancy getting any of the others.

smikee
March 8th, 2005, 11:55
if you value my opinion Lumines is a good game but does NOTHING to show off how cool these babys are when they get going graphically... Metal gear solid is a really good game .. if only i could speak japanese.. ridge racer is the game to get if you can. Minna no golf is also excellent and very easy to work out. but thats only my opinion. ::)