PDA

View Full Version : Cant change screeen modes on any mpeg4 clips

revolversoul
March 6th, 2005, 22:54
One day I could change the mpeg4 screen mode size, the next day the same clip and all the others since wont alter in size at all. Its driving me mad I cant figure out why not, anyone help?
thanks
Kall

Mimx
March 6th, 2005, 23:11
There are four screen display modes, which you can choose from by pressing the triangle button. Scroll up to Screen Mode (2nd from left on the top row) and use the O button to scroll between Normal, Zoom, Full Screen, and Original modes. Normal is fine for regular 4:3 show viewing, Zoom gives you a closer view of the center of the video, Full Screen is perfect for 16:9 widescreen videos, and Original looks like it displays the video in a 320x240 pixel format.

http://www.weblogsinc.com/common/images/1534308218796287.jpg

revolversoul
March 6th, 2005, 23:13
Thanks Mimx, I was doing that and one day it was working and now not at all on any clips....

Mimx
March 7th, 2005, 07:20
Your just having bad luck all the way around. Your PSP might be having some issues with movie playback. Just keep compressing and converting and see if you can get something to work during playback. Plus do you even get the option for Screen Mode?

revolversoul
March 7th, 2005, 11:19
I know, Its lucky I bought mine in the UK with warranty in case it goes wrong so Im not too worried yet..

When my psp is playing I click triangle and the option icons come up ok, I choose screen mode and press circle button and in the bottom left corner it reads normal then zoom then full screen then original when I click but the picture doesnt change at all. It used to but now not at all.

Mimx
March 7th, 2005, 18:37
Ok heres an idea. Instead of while its playing. Pause it and then try to Screen Modes. Some movies are fickle about aspect ratios while playing