PDA

View Full Version : Sandler donates PlayStations to Israeli families

wraggster
August 19th, 2006, 10:43
With a cease-fire reached in the recent hostilities between Israel and Hezbollah, the attention of many has turned toward rebuilding homes and lives destroyed by the fighting. According to a Jerusalem Post article, comedian Adam Sandler, star of films like Happy Gilmore and most recently Click, has pledged to donate 400 PlayStation consoles to Israelis whose homes were damaged in the war. The star has brought his Jewish heritage into his professional life a number of times in the past, most notable with his hit "The Chanukah Song" and an animated feature set around the holiday, Eight Crazy Nights.

Uruz 6
August 19th, 2006, 11:00
Adam Sandler, star of films like Happy Gilmore and most recently Click, has pledged to donate 400 PlayStation consoles to Israelis whose homes were damaged in the war.

He should send food and construction materials, what the heck are they supposed to do with a PlayStation?

Crimson_Lotus
August 19th, 2006, 14:16
Adam Sandler is annoying, now all he is doing is not helping at all. He should donate food and water and even shelter. Why does it take a war for people to donate?

infernomax
August 19th, 2006, 14:20
What a madman....

stotheamuel
August 19th, 2006, 20:42
then they take them and sell them?

Video_freak
August 19th, 2006, 20:43
then they take them and sell them?
That's definently what I would do. :D

Crimson_Lotus
August 19th, 2006, 21:34
Well, I presume if they need donations then they don't have money so they couldn't trade with anyone for anything except food and drinks but no one has food and drinks because Adam Sandler gave them PSs...

I don't think they really are in need of a ton of donations though, seems like they said the government was helping with it already. But whatever. All I know, is noone wants to go buy Ridge Racer(bad example) when they have a chance for that cease-fire to give.