PDA

View Full Version : LFA complete nubtard's guide.

Morndenkainen
August 19th, 2006, 16:50
Just bought a PSP which is a V1.5 system, and i'd like to be able to hook it up with my old rom's, I've heard i can do this, but i have no idea how yet. I was wondering if there's basically an "Idiots guide" to homebrew PSP stuff covering everything from basic installation of software to where to get the software, to how to boot up whatever you need to launch the EMU program. I've heard a ton of diffrent things involving ejecting the UMD's, and pressing weird button combo's, but i was wondering if there's something short and simple out there.

JD/
August 19th, 2006, 17:11
click this here (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-homebrew-and-hacks-help-21/t-ultimate-homebrew-guide-faq-v016-updated-072806-2189.html)

Morndenkainen
August 19th, 2006, 18:27
Found it, Got it, Thanks. Installed the emulators, they work great so far, however it seems that some of the folders cause "corrupted data" blocks to appear. Is there any way to fix this? or is this normal. The SNES Emu does not have this problem, however the rest of them do. Is it a problem with the naming format of the folders?

Morndenkainen
August 19th, 2006, 18:37
Also some of the emulators dont tell you where to put the ROM's, is there a standard place to put them? Or am i just too oblivious to figgure it out?

JD/
August 20th, 2006, 02:35
Sorry this took a while I was testing some homebrew :p.

Found it, Got it, Thanks. Installed the emulators, they work great so far, however it seems that some of the folders cause "corrupted data" blocks to appear. Is there any way to fix this? or is this normal. The SNES Emu does not have this problem, however the rest of them do. Is it a problem with the naming format of the folders?
OK there are usually two types of folders one wih the % at the end and one without the % to get rid of corrupt icons on your PSP all you gotta do is put "__SCE__" infront of the name of the folder without a % and "%__SCE__" infront of the folder with the % this should sort you out. without the quotation marks ofcourse :).

Also some of the emulators dont tell you where to put the ROM's, is there a standard place to put them? Or am i just too oblivious to figgure it out?
Then for roms on most emulators I have seen all you do is create a a folder called roms into the folder where the emulator is and insert the roms into the folder. hope this was helpful.

andrew24
August 20th, 2006, 04:51
good luck
________
medical marijuana news (http://potwire.com)