PDA

View Full Version : psp user manuals

licker
February 1st, 2005, 18:16
just bought my kids a psp but it is still in japanese can i change the icons to english.............does anyone have an english user manual

jf19
February 1st, 2005, 20:40
iv go the english manual wots ya email addy n il send it to ya

sandyverma
February 5th, 2005, 16:33
hi buddy....i just got my kid a PSP from Japan...but we are having a nightmare....as we dont have an english user manual. Please...please send it to me at:

[email protected]

I will be very grateful

Regards.....Sandeep

yoyotheo
February 5th, 2005, 18:37
Hey everyone. I found that you can download it from the FCC website (go figure). ...
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/cf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm? mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=n o&application_id=6448 98&fcc_id='AK8PSP1001'
You will see a list, and it is the last four things on the list that says "Users Manual" parts 1,2,3,4.
It is supposedly a "tentative" manual ..i.e. "work in progress", with a few small errors, and the pictures are still in Japanese, but it is very extensive and looks very helpful to me.
Has anyone found any sites that give translations or tip sheets for understanding Japanese PSP games like "Minna no Golf" or "Lumines"? If so, please post them, or the links to them.

yoyotheo
February 5th, 2005, 18:39
Sorry folks. When I posted that URL it ended up with a space in it, so it doesn't work. You will need to cut and paste it, then remove the space between the ? and the m

Mib_333
February 27th, 2005, 03:26
Oooh...another thread asking about the English Manual!!! As before.....
Rather than e-mailing the English manual, it can be downloaded from the bottom of this page at www.lik-sang.com by clicking "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here"
Please note that this is a PDF file and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (Recommend v.7), which can be downloaded from "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here" "here"

Mib_333
February 27th, 2005, 03:26
oops justy go to www.freewebs.com/psp_help

chods
February 28th, 2005, 10:13
Mib_333, if you insist on cutting and pasting parts from this site into your own, or threads that other people have taken the time to research, make sure you actually include the links.
Im refering to the post that I put up showing where the manuals are on the lik-sang site. On your site, its says click here and nothing happens. Pretty much the same as the post above.

darren
March 4th, 2005, 13:41
just bought my kids a psp but it is still in japanese can i change the icons to english.............does anyone have an english user manual