View Full Version : New gba emulator

Festizzio
August 20th, 2006, 05:16
Here's the link:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32840

Oh ya, and it's fast too.

Cooe14
August 20th, 2006, 07:25
Note: This emulator requires a GBA BIOS. Don't ask where to get one, find it yourself. On another note this emulator is great, almost full speed with pretty much perfect sound.

pkmaximum
August 20th, 2006, 07:51
I was shocked when I found out about this, this emulator is way better than ZX-81's emulator (No offense XD ) But almost every rom is running at like full speed with great sound quality :cool: and the best part is, its smoothe as hell because most roms run full speed with frame skips between 0-2 :cool:

felonyr301
August 20th, 2006, 07:57
well gonna try it but it seems like i will finally play some gba games on my psp with good sound i knew this would be possible in the future but it kinda bums me out now that alot of people is just going to say zx-81 sucks or he aint that good because of this remember the guy started form scratch zx-81 just ported it and went from there if zx-81 would of started it from scratch and stuff he would of gotten something similar to this IMO.

jOeBrO
August 20th, 2006, 08:24
well gonna try it but it seems like i will finally play some gba games on my psp with good sound i knew this would be possible in the future but it kinda bums me out now that alot of people is just going to say zx-81 sucks or he aint that good because of this remember the guy started form scratch zx-81 just ported it and went from there if zx-81 would of started it from scratch and stuff he would of gotten something similar to this IMO.

i totally agree this guy has done an amazing job and i am very impressed... but i dont think of ZX any less just because this guy has started from scratch and turned out with a much better emu than his when it comes to speed and sound only.

wraggster
August 20th, 2006, 09:52
Discuss the new emulator here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32840

too many threads otherwise :)