PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of this?

blaargh
August 20th, 2006, 21:58
http://www.divineo.com/cgi-bin/div-us/dd-ds-dsxt4.html

Have any of you guys tried this? I'm kinda worried about damaging my DS b/c im not really sure how to work all these homebrew things, and this looks really easy to use. So what are your guy's thoughts on this? Also its like 20 dollars cheaper than the G6/Passme 3 lite bundle. So should I get this? Thanks in advance!

Video_freak
August 20th, 2006, 22:00
I wouldn't get it. There isn't any GBA support I think... :(

Blacksand
August 20th, 2006, 22:10
I wouldn't get it. There isn't any GBA support I think... :(

Do you mean it won't play in GBA's if thats the only reason and you have a DS and only care about the DS is it a good idea?

and yes this is a Noob question but does the 4Gbit and 512 Mbyte onboard mean that there is a total of 4 gigs and 512 megabytes of storage? Flame away :D

Video_freak
August 20th, 2006, 22:13
There are 512MB of storage on board. For GBA support, what I meant is that there isn't any GBA homebrew support. We don't flame here at DCEmu. ;)

blaargh
August 21st, 2006, 00:47
Soo if I backup my DS games on the chip, would they run like perfectly normal? Or would the quality be low and laggy? Also, would we be able to, for example in MarioKartDS, play online? Thanks in advance!

I'm sorry for all the questions but approximately how many DS games would fit in the 512 mb chip? Im guessing... like 12-15? I have no idea. Thanks again!

The Hombrew Hunter
August 21st, 2006, 01:37
We don't know about the runnin' speed, and like 12 games...I tink.

blaargh
August 21st, 2006, 02:01
okay sorry for being such a newb, but if I want to try out a game for 24 hours and then delete it, can I just download the rom off a site like dgemu, put it on the card, and play it? or Is there a special format that the game needs to be in? Thanks in advance again!

The Hombrew Hunter
August 21st, 2006, 02:23
No roms here.

Junixx
August 21st, 2006, 02:55
Shhh no rom sites

(Thats not a typo btw THH)