PDA

View Full Version : M3 SD Mini and a Passcard3...

crash override100
August 21st, 2006, 08:58
and what part and how do u put games on it?
the place i got it from didnt tell me what to do so i thought someone here could

Talka1ot
August 21st, 2006, 17:51
I don't quite understand your question. I do have the hardware in your title, but the rest of your post doesn't make any sence to me. Try rephrasing it, please, and maybe I can help.

demondude777
August 21st, 2006, 18:07
If I understand correctly....you need a device that will let you hook your sd card to your computer to transfer files. You also need to download the M3 software.

Use that software to write the program onto the card. It will show up on there as a ".nds" file.

Then you can boot the ds with the passcard in the ds game slot, and the m3 -with the sd card in it- in the gba game slot...and select games in the m3 menu. you will see a list of all the .nds files. Pick one..and boom...there you go...its gaming time!

crash override100
August 22nd, 2006, 01:14
ok let me say that again
i have a M3, SD Mini and a Passcard3 which one do the games go on and how do i put games on that part

Talka1ot
August 22nd, 2006, 01:20
ok let me say that again
i have a M3, SD Mini and a Passcard3 which one do the games go on and how do i put games on that part

So your saying that you don't know which to put the games on, even though the only one that can hook up to your PC is the SD mini?

Ohh dear, not the most tech saavy one are we?

Anyways. First off you might need an adapter to read the memory card if your computer can't do it. I went to staples and picked one up for 15 bucks, they are called USB Card Readers. Get the one that reads SD.

Then you should probably use the software provided to you with the m3 to install games, just download the .gba or .nds file and compile it using the software.

crash override100
August 22nd, 2006, 08:26
thanx:D

Crimson_Lotus
August 22nd, 2006, 09:35
welcome to dcemu.

I love the name, I have watched that movie(Hackers) dozens of times and never got tired of it.:p

ACID
August 22nd, 2006, 09:41
Or when you go to staples get a multiple card reader better of in the long run.

crash override100
August 22nd, 2006, 10:05
not to go of topic in my own thread but....

CRASH AND BURN!!!! (watch hackers)