PDA

View Full Version : i just bouth psp please help install iso

vladiftodi
August 21st, 2006, 21:30
i just bouth psp, and a memorystick , i have no games, it was not cheap at all, but happyi i downloaded some games from the net , it took me more the 10 hours, and i dont know how to runm them, i have no umd yet, so that devhook think wont work, curently i have samurai warriors, and gta game, and spangebob, and also downloading burnout, is it possible to play any of this without umd(i know about burnout since it was the first ever played iso, and read about gta), but i dont understand, there are so many programs, isnt there a programs with after start swows all the isos and ask u with do u wanna start
i am new , and now very little about psp, can someone please give instructions please
thanks you

Gizmo356
August 21st, 2006, 21:34
are you serious read the rules bro:(

vladiftodi
August 21st, 2006, 21:36
thanks for support guys , u and ur f****** rules, i just wanted help, :(

vladiftodi
August 21st, 2006, 21:37
you wanna say that u havent downloaded any game for ur psp, ur just throwing money and have nothing to do

Gizmo356
August 21st, 2006, 21:38
then if u need help google it dont come here we dont support piracy here!

vladiftodi
August 21st, 2006, 21:39
must search in google for a ruleless forum, i know a good one though but is for series 60, pc , and there are not so many psp users there :(
how should i know that this site 'doesnt support 'pyracy', all the workers at sony have custom 2.8 firmware that suport unsigned code, and kernel mode, and a database of all psp games, but u play the rules, only u play the rules boy

Hawq
August 21st, 2006, 21:42
And with that into a lock this topic sails