can someone take it to rehab? ><

luckily i fixed it, but still....><

:eek: brings me back to the old days when i had a corrupt HD :D

Malksta
August 22nd, 2006, 12:13
Atleast you got it fixed.

M!ckeY
August 22nd, 2006, 12:17
whoa, that memory card nearly over-dosed ;)

demondude777
August 22nd, 2006, 18:52
format f:

that will always fix that issue...no more wierd freaky things.

Video_freak
August 22nd, 2006, 18:56
I get that problem on my memory stick all the time. It's not THAT bad, but I get corrupt files... :(

Apoklepz
August 22nd, 2006, 18:57
LOL

Can't believe the crack they sell these days...Or maybe it's on that "Clarity" stuff from Minority Report...God only knows how Messed up Tom Cruise is today because of that stuff. lol

BTW, what's the Brand on your MS?

kando
August 22nd, 2006, 18:59
it is a sony 1gb....but funny thing is the ms-duo -to- ms adapter was gettin stuck in my laptop....the card wouldnt go in the adapter smooth....and 2 black notches that seperate the gold contacts broke off...

i mean it still works, but could have been a ripoff...and could have contributed.
on the flipside tho, i did a full surface scan after formatting....no bad sectors =)

Unlimitedv2
August 22nd, 2006, 19:04
That bugs me a lot. It happens a lot to my memory card. You have to run that chdsk stuff to fix it and it aviods reformatting. Why did you black out your dirs. XO

Apoklepz
August 22nd, 2006, 19:08
Yeah, that could've been it... Let me ask you another thing...I was getting alot of curruption on my MS with the firts beta wi-fi Nester J emulator, and on another ocassion with Snes9xTYL0.42me. What emus/homebrew apps are you running off it?
I'm just curious to know, because I've noticed a handful of homebrew apps/emus that leave corruption on the MS from time to time. One time all 46 of my Snes roms, including their respective pics, went corrupted on my MS...not only that, they didn't want to delete off the PC even...But on a different note, it happened about 4 months ago before I partially bricked my PSP. I guess those bugs are probably fixed on newer homebrew updates.

M!ckeY
August 22nd, 2006, 20:17
why do these things happen?
Nothing like this has happened to me

Kramer
August 22nd, 2006, 20:20
he was probly trying to use an iso loader

NoQuarter
August 22nd, 2006, 20:25
Backing up your memory card regularly is a good idea

M!ckeY
August 22nd, 2006, 20:52
he was probly trying to use an iso loader

oh, i see now, but Devhook also has an ISO loader and i have used that, and nothing happens to my files.:)

ACID
August 22nd, 2006, 20:55
format f:

that will always fix that issue...no more wierd freaky things.
Depending on the problem sometimes formating doesnt work. Specially if there are broken sectors of the memory.:D :cool:

kando
August 22nd, 2006, 23:32
i had a 2.6 so i dont see how i was trying to use an iso loader...

That bugs me a lot. It happens a lot to my memory card. You have to run that chdsk stuff to fix it and it aviods reformatting. Why did you black out your dirs. XO

i blacked it out because it was a beta test of a program that was recently released, and i didnt want anyone using it to be scared that that could happen to them...i was testing wifi with a large amount of data without any error checking in the program.

just wanted to share that scary screenshot tho =p i couldnt delete anything by hand, had to format hehe.

kando
August 22nd, 2006, 23:34
Yeah, that could've been it... Let me ask you another thing...I was getting alot of curruption on my MS with the firts beta wi-fi Nester J emulator, and on another ocassion with Snes9xTYL0.42me. What emus/homebrew apps are you running off it?
I'm just curious to know, because I've noticed a handful of homebrew apps/emus that leave corruption on the MS from time to time. One time all 46 of my Snes roms, including their respective pics, went corrupted on my MS...not only that, they didn't want to delete off the PC even...But on a different note, it happened about 4 months ago before I partially bricked my PSP. I guess those bugs are probably fixed on newer homebrew updates.

thats funny, you were playing with wifi....same here :o

scottyboynow
August 23rd, 2006, 13:43
This happened On My Iriver MP3 Player It Was 128MB Then 8GB just Formatted it