PDA

View Full Version : Studying program

Tiduas
August 22nd, 2006, 15:47
Hoho all! For the first i am new to this forum, hope i have a nice time around you guys ^_^

And for the topic now, i wondered if there are any programs that could help my Japanese self studying on the Nintendo DS?
The Japanese is a totaly new language, and i canīt remember all the word. So what i i want is a word list program to my M3.
I just want to have a easily way of study words in Japanese to English and Vice versa.

I really do hope anyone at least have any ideas or... this might be a chance to make something new to the homebrew secion?

Deburner
August 22nd, 2006, 19:47
word list
look at DSLinux it supposedly has a dictionary

You could always make one yourself.

Chances are no one feels like making this kind of app since it would probably be painful unless you had a source to convert.

btw, Welcome

Tiduas
September 3rd, 2006, 11:58
Well, that Linux program was way to hard for me.

Isnīt there another program that can help me?

Just asking again ^_^

andysjones
September 3rd, 2006, 14:39
DsLinux sucks for anyone that doenst know how to use it well

Tiduas
September 3rd, 2006, 19:43
andysjones: Yeah, thatīs why it didnīt work so well for me ^_^

battleroyalex
September 3rd, 2006, 20:47
Just a heads up the Japanese language is fairly easy to learn vocally but If you are planning on reading it.. well it just may never happen. Theres so many symbols it would take years and years to learn them all.

Tiduas
September 8th, 2006, 12:07
Why just see the bad in that Battleroyalex?
Like now, you are talking about the Kanji, there are like 2000 of these you have to learn. Okay, but now these have differnet meanings and all of it. If you can use this chance to upgrade yourself in the vocabulary at the same time you are learning the Kanji you will both learn how to write and learn new words.

May there be any good painting progams so i can paint something and then save it?