PDA

View Full Version : Is there a psp emulator for the psp or some way I can get psp roms to play?

Jarwn
August 22nd, 2006, 16:09
I've tried google but All I saw where psp roms Does anyone know if there is a psp emultor for the psp?

tuta
August 22nd, 2006, 16:20
Dont get what you're talkin bout but if you're talkin bout isos go somewhere else dude!
If you're talkin bout some sort of emulator like snes and stuff post it ere

Jarwn
August 22nd, 2006, 16:35
I was asking if there is a psp emulater for the psp.

tsurumaru
August 22nd, 2006, 17:31

What?

You still aren't making any sense. Why would you want a PSP to emulate itself?

If you're asking if you can make a PSP emulate a PSP with a higher firmware then yes, you're looking for Devhook.

If you're asking if a PSP can play backed up copies of games (ISO's) then the answer is yes but further discussion of the subject on this forum will get you banned.

Accordion
August 22nd, 2006, 17:39
to emulate a psp… buy a psp and turn it on

to play psp roms… buy a psp UMD, put it in the psp, and turn on the psp

taadaa

M!ckeY
August 22nd, 2006, 19:12
he might have meant a psp emulator for the pc;)

Tinnus
August 22nd, 2006, 19:20
Then the easy answer is no.

lmtlmt
August 25th, 2006, 12:29
he ment like the umd emulator like dev hook, but is stupid and thinking that someone would emulate a console on the same console :P

Lodis
August 26th, 2006, 02:54
The guy is asking if there is a Psp emulator for the PC. This one here is from way back and I have never tried it
http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pspe.htm

From the description on the website:

PSPE is a remarkable PSP Emulator that plays Homebrew Games and Demos. The EBOOT.PBP files are placed into sub folders and then browsed via the emulators window. It has no Menus to load any games Why is this so remarkable? I hear you say! Well because it is the first of its kind and although rather basic in its current state, it shows great promise as to what can be expected on the PSP emulation front.

Download with sdl here: http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psp/pspe.html

lmtlmt
August 26th, 2006, 03:08
hes asking about one for the psp to play psp isos not for the computer but for the psp

isamu
August 26th, 2006, 08:26
OK I have a question regarding UMDEMULATOR. When you're running ISOs or whatever, does UMDEMULATOR allow you to have save states and save your game any where you want (i.e. ZSNES save states for PC)?

Cooe14
August 26th, 2006, 18:17
Kasier, Shadow... somebody LOCK this thread!

Video_freak
August 26th, 2006, 18:18
Lock, or close... :rolleyes:
NO ISO TALK!

SSaxdude
August 26th, 2006, 18:19
OK I have a question regarding UMDEMULATOR. When you're running ISOs or whatever, does UMDEMULATOR allow you to have save states and save your game any where you want (i.e. ZSNES save states for PC)?
No it runs just like it does if you were using a UMD of the game, without the ridiculous loading.

motz
August 26th, 2006, 19:36
No it runs just like it does if you were using a UMD of the game, without the ridiculous loading.
Please do not support users attempting to run ISOs.

Due to the topic of discussion in this thread, it has now been closed.