PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcst game copies wont boot correctly

canUrollwiththis
August 22nd, 2006, 16:19
Ok here's the deal. I have crazy taxi and marvel vs. capcom 2. They are both not in any cd image. They are just plain files in a folder. I tried to make a bootable cd image of these files with boot dreams. I made a cdi image of marvel vs. capcom 2 and i burnt it useing boot dreams also. Then when i put the game in my dreamcast and started it up it boots up to the screen taht says "under license from sega" (or something like that) then it goes back to the dreamcasts main menu. Then I highlight the play option and hit a. And the same thing happens. I also tried to play it with the utopia boot disc and had no luck. Can someone please help me. My dreamcst discs boot up to that stupid screen and then they just go back to the menu. I made some dreamcast discs before (like a few years ago) with nero 5 and they worked fine, but i nero 5 is so old that it doesent recognize my cd burners anymroe. i no i have version 1 of the dreamcast cause i turned my dreamcast up side down and it says 1 next to that ntsc sign.

FrierTuck
August 22nd, 2006, 20:11
dude, you cant discuss this here, its illegal

FrierTuck
August 22nd, 2006, 20:12
also, that means region 1

JKKDARK
August 22nd, 2006, 20:31
Hey, buy the games in your local shops or some site like eBay :mad: