PDA

View Full Version : Mini games on APE ACADEMY - HELP HELP

Pauluspinkydude
February 18th, 2005, 22:18
OK i have been playing Ape Academy for at least a month now and have managed to play most the mini games..... But i need help on certain games:

The Juggling game - pressing the left button uses one hand and the circle uses the other to juggle the items, ive managed to start juggling but everytime i get to the 3rd item its too close to another item meaning i have to press the button twice really quickly but NEVER seems to work!! Any tips how to play it??

UFO Swinging game - this game is alot like the 'swinging ball chain' game but using a UFO... i can can never seem to get far enough to win - even when i get full power.... ive noticed the screen says i can press the square button while in the air, but what does this do???

3rd secret game (after collecting 3 coins on 3rd teacher) Banana Bar - this game seems to require japanese knowledge, you have to serve apes a type of Banana Dish (By taking a banana and either blend, cook,, fry it etc). Each ape asks for a different dish using speech bubble above its head but its in Japanese so i dont know what it wants..... AFter trying different dishes i can never seem to give the correct one! any help???

Spelling Game - your in a classroom and each ape has to spell some words (in japanese) and i think you have to wack the ape who hasnt done it properly, but im not sure... im just looking at each symbols and trying to match them.... anyone know what to do???

PLUS - There are games where im know that its a gussing game cause i dont know Japanese like the 'Flag game', 'Music Quiz' - is there any websites that translates these questions???

Any help will be much appreciated!!!