PDA

View Full Version : PMP/Streamer 0.71 / PSP Wireless remote.

Mr. Shizzy
August 23rd, 2006, 16:23
I have "Pimped Out" my PSP in nearly every way imaginable. ($ONY wouldn't even recognize it anymore lol.:D). The area I'm having trouble in is apps that have my PSP wirelessly interact w/ my PC. (PMP Streamer, & Wifi Controller specifically)
It sucks, b/c these are some really cool sounding applications. I have only owned a PC for about 9 months. I've (nearly) mastered the PSP; but I can still become a little confused dealing with PC at times. Here's a good question- where do I put the WINDOWS folder from pmp streamer in my PC? The read me doesn't say. They must just assume everybody knows. Here's what I did wwhen I tried to use PIMP Streamer this morning.

1) Downloaded it, extracted to a folder on my desk top.
2)READ THE READ ME and installed on my PSP
3)Changed IP adress to my in the PIMP streamer config to mine (just as instructions said)
4)Double clicked on Pimp stream icon to start that up on PC
5)Started the app in my PSP as well
6)It kept saying it wouldn't connect.

I can't help but feel a little aggarvated. It doesn't seem as there's any reason it shouldn't work. Could someone PLEASE lend me a moment of there time, to post up why this damn thing is being so stubborn? It's driving me crazy.:eek:

klg10
April 15th, 2007, 01:25
same here

Zombo
April 15th, 2007, 02:06
Now that im planning on getting one of those Apacer Steno Drives I am now gathering all my favorite homebrew to put on it >:D (Of course you cant use it at once,only to transfer files,but still seems pretty damn cool)