PDA

View Full Version : THREE! THREE! THREE questions in one!

brainpan
August 24th, 2006, 07:59
OK, so I am having a few problems maybe someone canhelp me out with.

1st) DGEN for some strange reason won't load up anymore. I deleted some roms that I was not playing anymore and now DGEN wont even boot up. I get that "Game cannot be started" crap.

2nd)In SNES9Xtyl version .42me I am have little shots taken off all my roms for a nicer looking rom selection. Lately the only rom I have been playing is FF6 dejap translation. I moved all of the contents of my SNES9X folders off my PSP to make room for some other stuff and moved it back a couple of day later. For some strange reason, the snapshot i took of FF6 now will no longer display. I even tried taking a couple of new ones.

3rd) I have had a mean hankering for some Atari 2600 Warlords. I downloaded the latest versiion of Stella for PSP, which apparently does support the paddle controllers needed to play Warlords but everytime I load up the game, it Stella says it is using the Joystick controls. How do I load up the paddles? I have looked but have not really found much on the subject.

None of these problems are that big of a deal to me but If anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated. Thanks

M!ckeY
August 24th, 2006, 08:36
1) try deleting all the dgen files and doing a new install.
2)that happens very often i think, well for me it does; i haven't figured out how to fix thi though

ACID
August 24th, 2006, 08:40
Thats the same thing i was going to say install everything again. This sounds very formiliar. Like a use of the Devhook.46 not to talk about version problem.