PDA

View Full Version : Be Sure to Check Back the Last Week for Releases

wraggster
August 24th, 2006, 12:19
With all the releases from Neoflash this weekend, you may have missed some releases that got pushed down rather quickly or infact not checked out tottally all the releases from Neoflash, Heart of The Alien by Tinnus is one such release that only DCEmu has posted about, even our friends across the PSP scene havent pinched that news :D

But seriously theres a lot of great PSP and DS releases from this last week, be sure to check them all out. Remember that we post so much news and so quick that items get buried quicker than most.

All the links have been updated on the sites too.

Time for wraggy to start the news onslaught again :)

Baboon
August 24th, 2006, 12:28
Ideal! :)

I'm hoping that r-gear will have an update cause it just didnt want to work for me (it died after the comp intro screen).

LazerTag
August 24th, 2006, 13:18
I've actually noticed that sometimes after reading the site I come back later and suddenly there is a new news post between a couple of news postings from the last visit. I assume that has something to do with news posting being driven by the forum? I would guess the posting date/time starts the moment you begin to build your post?

So for example, if your still busy writing and someone makes a post before you complete yours, people whom view the main page at that moment will of course see the completed postings. Then once you hit submit, the system I guess is placing your post based on date/time started, not complete. So new visitors to the site would then of course show them in the proper order created, but for users whom had already had been here it appears that a new news post has appeared between already read ones.

A minor issue I have learned to just double check, but other may miss posts as they have not noticed that happens at all, so they tend to simply stop reading once they notice the last story they saw.

JD/
August 24th, 2006, 15:56
That weekend was awesome thre so many releases :) neo flash owns.

Glynnder
August 24th, 2006, 16:11
Shhhh, dont tel anyone

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 24th, 2006, 17:32
one of the best weeks in psp homebrew history!!!!

Video_freak
August 24th, 2006, 17:33
one of the best weeks in psp homebrew history!!!!
Almost as awesome as when KXPloit came out and that 2.0 downgrader came out. :)

QueadlunnRau
August 24th, 2006, 21:01
R-Gear ROX!!! But seriously dat game is sooooooo hard! Mang I cannot even get to the first boss.

Jmax
August 25th, 2006, 04:00
Anyone wanna post the links to all the hb and apps for neo flash?

M!ckeY
August 25th, 2006, 04:22
Almost as awesome as when KXPloit came out and that 2.0 downgrader came out. :)
you can't forget the day the downgrader for 2.50/2.60 came out, that was also awesome :)