PDA

View Full Version : help! New to PSP Homebrew.

macduff
August 26th, 2006, 21:28
Just purchased a v1.5 PSP of ebay. It came with 9 copied discs with games, vids and a load of programmes which are a bit confusing. Got a 1MB memory stick PRO DUO and USB leads etc.
What do I do next to load games, vids, music etc. Dont have a clue how to get started. Can anybody help????:confused:

Cooe14
August 26th, 2006, 21:42
Do those discs have ISO files on them? If so I suggest you delete them because they are highly illegal and hurt the game industry not to mention they are against the rules to talk about here. It would be best not to use the files on those cds and just download your homebrew games and emulators from here- http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/ (look on the bar on the left hand side). To run homebrew on your psp. First create a folder callled "PSP" on your memory stick. Then inside that "PSP" folder create another folder called "GAME". When you download homebrew it should be in two folders one with the name of the homebrew, and one with the name of the homebrew and a % on the end. For example "homebrew" and "homebrew%". Put these two folders in the "GAME" folder on your memory stick. Then just run the homebrew on the psp.

Zion
August 26th, 2006, 21:55
Dont get yourself banned, iso talk is not permitted here :p

If your talking about homebrew, we can help :D

SSaxdude
August 27th, 2006, 05:01
I've almost gotten banned for just mentioning isos. So yeah, watch out what you say around here.

ACID
August 27th, 2006, 05:06
Where does he talk about isos. He says 9 videos that can be homebrew or movies etc. People dont asume even if its true he didnt say it or write it.

Cooe14
August 28th, 2006, 00:20
Where does he talk about isos. He says 9 videos that can be homebrew or movies etc. People dont asume even if its true he didnt say it or write it.
He didn't but I just said IF there were he should delete them.

bah
August 28th, 2006, 10:46
Read through some of these guides: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=19867&highlight=homebrew+guide

Do you understand the PSP file system structure(IE. where to put files to have things work) or a complete newb?