PDA

View Full Version : homebrew help v2.6

motel6man
August 27th, 2006, 17:03
ok ive tried to use homebrew games by saving them to my game folder i can get them to show but they dont work another thing ive tried the eboot loader on gta lcs but all it does is starts up a normal gta game save or am i doing it wrong my umd is brown with a gun and everyone says thats the one i need but i have an option to upgrade my psp to 2.6 ( i just bought both and its a 2.6 ) should i just go find a used one thats older and use it

Video_freak
August 27th, 2006, 17:27
If it asks for update 2.6, then it's patched. You may want to just downgrade your PSP when you rent or get an unpatched version from a friend. ;)

motel6man
August 27th, 2006, 17:30
thanks after i posted this i looked and saw someone asked the same thing just kinda diff and i might just have my brother rent cuz he works at blockbuster and see if they have the older version and just give them minebut im gonna see how much it is if its not much ill just buy it and as downgrading im just afraid of breaking my psp as im not that big on doing stuff like this the only thing i have modded is my old xbox

Video_freak
August 27th, 2006, 17:33
It shouldn't break. You'll be disappointed if you don't. As for renting, they will probably have the old version. :)