PDA

View Full Version : I found it cheap here

xzerox
August 27th, 2006, 19:16
http://www.duty-freestores.com/product.asp?P_ID=213&V_ID=321&strPageHistory=basket
Here is something you guys well like for cheaper azz prize

Haggisdodger
August 27th, 2006, 20:01
Sorry must have came to the wrong forum thought this was the PSP Emulation and Homebrew Forum not the bargain basment forum :-)

thePavelish
August 27th, 2006, 21:31
Included in box:
- AC adapter
- Battery pack
- 32MB Memory Stick™ Duo
- Headphones with remote control
- Soft case and cloth
- UMD entertainment sampler

Also includes:
• Wipeout Pure
• Screen guard
• Travel case

no PSP included? =p

dejkirkby
August 27th, 2006, 23:24
The minimum orderon that site is $400. You'd have to buy five PSP's.

Video_freak
August 27th, 2006, 23:30
no PSP included? =p
I think that's exactly it- there isn't an actual PSP in the box they ship to you. Biggest rip off ever. Thanks for the spam btw, xzerox. ;)

xzerox
August 27th, 2006, 23:44
sorry

Video_freak
August 27th, 2006, 23:47
sorry
No, I'm sorry. I'm just kind of in a pissy mood. You thought you found something cheap, so thank you for informing us. ;)

dabeastie
August 28th, 2006, 03:01
I was looking at this site. and most of the discrptions dont have a whats included so maybe they just didnt put the PSP part in there. I am gonna look more so in to this site. might be a sweet find.

ACID
August 28th, 2006, 12:18
Yes everything in the site realy doesnt bring exactly what the title says.

RetroGoth
August 28th, 2006, 19:06
oh man and I was about to buy 10 of them ha

ACID
August 28th, 2006, 19:11
Its a scame i have sent them several emails and agreements of payments for several items but they dont respond SCAMM

Video_freak
August 28th, 2006, 19:11
I knew it. Thanks for confirming Acidyburn. ;)

ACID
August 28th, 2006, 19:22
No problem i sent confirm info for purchasing a 2500 usd laptop and 3 Xbox 360 ass soon as they provided me with some info and nothing. Checked better busyness bureau and nothing on this web so its a scamm.

Video_freak
August 28th, 2006, 19:24
Yeah. So NO ONE buy from that site. It is a SCAM! I repeat, DO NOT buy there!

ACID
August 28th, 2006, 19:28
I still say if they ever respond me i will post what they say. But the fact that i was going to purchase over 5000 usd worth of stuff and new what queastions to ask scared them in the sence that they know they cant scamm this person. Its great being maryied to a lawyer you learn a lot of legal stuff.

Video_freak
August 28th, 2006, 19:30
Lol, your wife (or husband :eek:, jk) is a lawyer? That's good. Post back if they ever reply (even if it's 50 years from now.... :rolleyes:

ACID
August 28th, 2006, 19:43
Oh i plan on it. My wife you freak.LOL is the lawyer i do reverse engeniering. So i 1up her. LOL

Video_freak
August 28th, 2006, 19:49
LMAO Acidburn! I bet you have fun. ;)

ACID
August 28th, 2006, 20:36
Heres the latest from the rep at this site i still say scamm look at all the bull i get in return. And read trough the lines see all the red flags.

Hello Mr. @@@@@,

The PSP package includes a PSP, AC adapter and charger, 256GB memory stick duo, a Hard Case(black), a soft case (black), a handle, remote control, USB cable, and Tony Hawk's Underground Remix 2 game.
The xBox 360 also includes the game console and all the other accessories.

Thank you,
Ethan
Sales Representative
Duty Free Store

We can only accept Western Union payment for the moment.

Thank you,
Ethan
Sales Representative
Duty Free Store

We had fraud problems in credit cards processing.
We have lost more than US $25,000.00 in shipping items ordered with stolen credit cards and after delivery we had to return the funds to their honest possessors. That's why we no longer accept credit cards for orders.
We have many problems regarding fraudulent activities and we don't have other solution for the moment.
We can assure that our company is making a hard and honest profit.
We have a client oriented management and we will keep you in touch with every improvement.

Prasoc
August 28th, 2006, 21:42
Hahaa, they said "256GB" memory stick!

PlagueMusic
August 29th, 2006, 03:55
its duty free, meaning cheaper deals, such as if you go to canada there is a store at the border selling better, cheaper stuff.

might not be a rip.

jwilds73
August 29th, 2006, 05:16
It's a scam site scroll down to the 4th post and follow the cached link they are a fraud http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=view_thread&t=737822

Also you should remove the link as someone might try to buy from them and get scammed.

ACID
August 29th, 2006, 05:30
its duty free, meaning cheaper deals, such as if you go to canada there is a store at the border selling better, cheaper stuff.

might not be a rip.
Dude i was in the service and i know what duty free is. Look at what the guy told me in the previous page. It is a scamm. Dont by unless you want to learn the hard way