PDA

View Full Version : Could DS Quake Be Dead?

battleroyalex
August 27th, 2006, 19:29
The last update on their site was June 09. I was looking foward to this I hope it will still come out :(

chemical
August 27th, 2006, 19:46
Yeah I recently just made a post asking about this, I was kind of concerned about the guys creating not even popping in and typing any sort of update, maybe the creators have had personal things to deal with or just havent seen the need to post an update at this time, but it could be dead, I hope not ='(

battleroyalex
August 27th, 2006, 20:57
Yeah I recently just made a post asking about this, I was kind of concerned about the guys creating not even popping in and typing any sort of update, maybe the creators have had personal things to deal with or just havent seen the need to post an update at this time, but it could be dead, I hope not ='(

From experince with projects in the past. I usually work on something really hard, 3 days straight many hours a day. Then I will get sick of it and stop for a few months. Then return to it a normal pace. Hopefully they will return to it.

chemical
August 27th, 2006, 21:23
lol i'm like that, I do like 2 weeks of work in a few days then dont touch it for months.

Junixx
August 27th, 2006, 22:23
Ditto, except thats when im working on counter strike maps...or well used to work on them...I hope its not dead though, i was looking forward to it

battleroyalex
August 27th, 2006, 22:26
im sure if it is dead someone will pick it up down the road, just may be a long wait. But hey I can wait I already beat the game several times on pc and n64.

DoomDS is keeping me busy anyway :D!