PDA

View Full Version : NDS cards what do you have?

ACID
August 28th, 2006, 10:16
Hi i am making a pole to see what NDS users have and preffer for there cards. Also if you can say what you run on it. Favorite HB , APPS , EMULATOR. And if you feel like it how do you make it work. This will help me figure out more on how we can help all the new members in the site.:cool:

Hi my NDS friends just one thing if you have a card thats from the same family vote for that group. Example you have a regular super card you list in super card lite its still the same company product. You have a M3 SD you list in M3 also. I t was brought to my attention that i didn't list all the super cards , M3 cards etc. Well if i did that it will be over the limit so i had to do it this way.

Junixx
August 28th, 2006, 12:47
Haha i fit into the "Other" category

iball
August 28th, 2006, 12:56
Bad poll, not enough options. You'll never get good results this way since almost 90% are going to say 'Other' and G6 and M3 are too generic choices.

CampaKaze
August 28th, 2006, 14:45
Hit the RESET button!!!

andysjones
August 28th, 2006, 15:57
Good idea on poll. Maybe add more options though

nmilkosky
August 28th, 2006, 16:00
Is it me or is there 10 votes when it says there is 8?
I'm in other.

CampaKaze
August 28th, 2006, 16:08
Someone voted more than once?

nmilkosky
August 28th, 2006, 16:18
I guess... The pecents add up to 125% :eek:

CampaKaze
August 28th, 2006, 18:06
Gasp...???

Video_freak
August 28th, 2006, 18:14
That is weird....

ACID
August 28th, 2006, 18:32
Bad poll, not enough options. You'll never get good results this way since almost 90% are going to say 'Other' and G6 and M3 are too generic choices.
If its so bad tell me what to add. Thats why i said please post comments i put the first 3 choices because thats what every body is going with now but will modify according to what people say. I'm not doing this for me its to see what we need to make the NDS scene grow , be more helpful , easier to understand and user friendly. And mi findings i will give to Homebrew Hunter so he can work with me. :D

Is it me or is there 10 votes when it says there is 8?
I'm in other.
Comon people read before you talk its a multiple choice you can choose all the cards you own thats whytheres more # then people some have more then one card its not hard to believe. I for one will always keep on looking for the best card. So that means i will always have more then one.

RetroGoth
August 28th, 2006, 19:12
so which of all these cards is the best?

ACID
August 28th, 2006, 19:19
I prefer the super card lite because its easy to use and its a dragg and drop deal but there all good in there own ways thats what we are going to see with the poll. I wish people will comment more on what they use there cards for best app for there card and best emu.

iball
August 28th, 2006, 19:29
Oh c'mon, you KNOW the different flashcards folks have:

Supercard
Supercard SD
Supercard mini-SD
Supercard Lite
M3
M3 mini-SD
M3 Lite
EZFlash
Max Media Crap
etc, etc, etc.

ACID
August 28th, 2006, 19:47
Oh c'mon, you KNOW the different flashcards folks have:

Supercard
Supercard SD
Supercard mini-SD
Supercard Lite
M3
M3 mini-SD
M3 Lite
EZFlash
Max Media Crap
etc, etc, etc.
Dude the was so much help now i will aploud you. What in the world if you have a super card you vote in super card if you have and m3 you do the same I'm not going to list all 8 super card all 10 m3 all the g6 common its comment sense. the MMP and MMD are not even worth mentioning not from my point of view but from everybody complaining about them.

Mazza
August 28th, 2006, 20:20
I use the Supercard lite works with all homebrew I'm tried using the patcher and I use it for NDS games as well no GBA games. Perfect for my use.

ACID
August 28th, 2006, 20:28
I use the Supercard lite works with all homebrew I'm tried using the patcher and I use it for NDS games as well no GBA games. Perfect for my use.
Can you elaborate on how you got homebrew to work for you and whats the best app, emu homebrew:D