PDA

View Full Version : Tony hawk underground?

peens
August 29th, 2006, 16:42
could this be ported? with some online capabilities? or couldnt the dreamcast not handle the game?

Darksaviour69
August 29th, 2006, 18:34
well its not that the dreamcast can't handle the game, but as the rules go..... no source = no port!!

even if there was, it would be a hell of a job, as it would be pushing the dc

Cooe14
August 30th, 2006, 23:50
lol :). Even with source it would be next to impossible. Good luck with that :rolleyes:

Christuserloeser
August 31st, 2006, 11:57
There already is a Tony Hawks game for Dreamcast + I was told it would be the best and most balanced one out there.

If you want to play Underground buy a GameCube for a few bucks.

ßüboni¢ $oñic
September 1st, 2006, 06:26
is THPS2 modifyable..?

rehbock
September 1st, 2006, 06:48
every Thps is modifyable but not portable because there is no source for the boot "exe"

fackue
September 1st, 2006, 06:57
is THPS2 modifyable..?
Why don't you figure this stuff out on your own instead of asking people if they work this way or that way. I've been watching you lately and you don't seem to have much to say except for a simple reply. Please, think before you post a reply to any topics to decide to reply to, thanks.

ACID
September 1st, 2006, 07:06
Why don't you figure this stuff out on your own instead of asking people if they work this way or that way. I've been watching you lately and you don't seem to have much to say except for a simple reply. Please, think before you post a reply to any topics to decide to reply to, thanks.
Thats a little harsh dont you think.

fackue
September 1st, 2006, 08:35
Maybe, but he needs to understand that DCEmu UK isn't about modifying commercial games.

Darksaviour69
September 1st, 2006, 09:18
Maybe, but he needs to understand that DCEmu UK isn't about modifying commercial games.

agreed

ßüboni¢ $oñic
September 5th, 2006, 00:34
Thats a little harsh dont you think.
I do think its harsh. :(

No, its about making games on a system sega diddnt give u permission to make games with. its about hacks and shady dealings barely legal. forget you man. :mad:
why dont u give a novice a break instead of grief? talk about sharing the wealth.. :mad: if you think im an idiot and a nuisance just say it.

and yea i kno my spelling sux so save me the wit.

Darksaviour69
September 5th, 2006, 00:37
No, its about making games on a system sega diddnt give u permission to make games with. its about hacks and shady dealings barely legal.

no, anything using KOS released is legal, nothing "shady" or "barely legal" about it

fackue
September 5th, 2006, 01:38
Bubonic, just think before you post is all I'm asking. You have brought up a few good points (the USB thread had a couple good points). Anyway, sorry if I seemed harsh, didn't mean to come out that way.

SSaxdude
September 5th, 2006, 02:19
To answer your question, yes THPS is modable. I've seen a copy of THPS on a torrent site that had a completely different soundtrack. I also remember playing THUG online and people with modded PS2 could use guitar as a skateboard.

fackue
September 5th, 2006, 06:17
No Tony Hawk Underground can't be ported. Not gonna happen since the source isn't available. Before discussion gets further into game modding I'm gonna lock it.