PDA

View Full Version : About to get into ds homebrew

pmigneous
August 29th, 2006, 21:39
Ho-kay.. here we go..
I'm going to have about $100 come my way very soon. I'm faced with the delema of what to get homebrew wise. I'm thinking about getting a supercard with a 512sd and superkey.. or what the heck do I need rofl..... All togeather thats like.. $90ish. Would that do what i want as far as dsdoom and wolf3d. I wanna emulate some nes and sness as well. I'd also like to watch some demoscene demos NDS and C64. Moonshell or DS Oragnize would be nice. If theres anyway possible. I'd like to put some divx mooovies on there too.. Is there any way to do that? Can people that have supercards confirm that most of these progies run?

I'd really appreciate it, Thanks.

-Igneous

andysjones
August 29th, 2006, 22:19
I have supercard lite. It has good compatability. People have got DsDoom working on there, and some old versions of DsOrganize have been said to work- though I havnt been able to (if someone can message me saying which version, that would be great).

Im not sure about divx movies, but you can use BatchDPG and change them to work on Moonshell, but a larger file I converted didnt work- but that could just be the movie.

pmigneous
August 29th, 2006, 22:21
Thanks much! I'm buying a supercard SD and SuperKey tonight. I think thats what i need.. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'd really like to know if i'm screwing up somewhere lol.

lexluthor
August 29th, 2006, 23:54
I have the Supercard SD and the Superkey and I couldnt be more happy. All the programs you mentioned work plus many many more.

Drop me a line if you need any help setting it up or whatever ([email protected]) Its all pretty simple though. You seem to know what your doing, good luck!