PDA

View Full Version : VMU content files don't work correctly

DCUltrapro
October 28th, 2010, 01:12
Hi gang, I'm new to this forum (duh) and wondered if someone could maybe assist me or suggest a solution? I have been using my Dreamcast for years and obviously now the online content etc is no longer available unless you go to specific sites that have the content available. Unfortunately for some reason I can't seem to find working PAL region files for Skies Of Arcadia!

Online Consoles has some PAL files listed along with the US and NTSC-J files but the PAL ones simply won't download right, they just fail. I tried the US files and they just don't work from what I can tell. One of the files is supposed to give you the abillity to purchase 2 special weapons from the wandering item seller dude while in the game but so far I have approached him a few times and he never has the special weapons even though the download content files are present on the same vmu as my game save.

Is it at all possible to change the region of these files or does anyone know where I can get true working PAL versions of the SOA (And possibly Samba De Amigo while I'm at it lol ) files online? Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Pro

DCUltrapro
October 29th, 2010, 12:37
Hey guys... I have been trawling the net and found this app.. I'm going to burn it to disc, hopefully it will have the files I need on there already. Has anyone used the Nexus memory card to transfer files? Is this solution better or should I try Nexus? Or are there any other apps or home brew programs you could suggest? thanks

http://bswirl.kitsunet.org/vmutool/release/downloads/index.php?lg=en&menu=on

Pro