PDA

View Full Version : So Is It Possible To Play Homebrew now On FWs upto 2.80 on PSP

djshaun06
August 29th, 2006, 23:59
I know theirs some sort of file out but can it actually be put to the test with an emulator or something?

Malksta
August 30th, 2006, 00:04
I dont think so

Video_freak
August 30th, 2006, 00:04
Not yet. There might be a way with that new exploit found! :)

andrew24
August 30th, 2006, 00:12
no. this new xploit runs through pics. not a chance.

Video_freak
August 30th, 2006, 00:13
Ooops, I read wrong. Thanks for the correction andrew. :o

psp828
August 30th, 2006, 00:40
just because it runs through the pics goesnt mean there wont be any homebrew. they can always make a loader that runs through the pics to load your homebrew.

Video_freak
August 30th, 2006, 00:43
Ok, I read it the wrong way a final time. What he's asking (I believe) is if we can run homebrew off of this exploit. The answer is yes, because a loader could be made for it. :)

andrew24
August 30th, 2006, 00:57
i bet it cant b done

Nex8190
August 30th, 2006, 01:21
it already has been done (for a different FW) anyone remember the 2.00 Eboot loader ?

BL4Z3D247
August 30th, 2006, 01:31
it's gunna be done andrew, just wait...u'll see :)

andrew24
August 30th, 2006, 02:25
id love for u to prove me rong. but its impossible to make a loader out of a picture folder. plus when you do run the hombrew wheres it going to take you. to some kind of portal. i dont think so. the eloader based of of grand theft auto. the only way i see it possible is if u run it from the web. but u will get slow results.

BL4Z3D247
August 30th, 2006, 02:34
from www.fanjita.org ***THIS IS OLD NEWS BTW***

The EBOOT Loader (now called "eLoader") is a program that lets you run free, non-commercial software ('homebrew') on PSPs with firmware version v2.0 - v2.6 (NOTE: not v2.7). This page is here to tell you all about it, and how to get it.

IMPORTANT: The EBOOT loader currently works on v2.0 - v2.6 firmware only. For v2.01 - v2.6, you will need to own the Grand Theft Auto UMD, as the eLoader uses the savegame exploit in that game to run.

It's very much work in progress, but can load quite a lot of existing EBOOTs. You can see a list of the test results for the current release using the TIFF method here, and using the GTA method here.

andrew notice TIFF eLoader :eek:
"For v2.01 - v2.6, you will need to own the Grand Theft Auto UMD, as the eLoader uses the savegame exploit in that game to run."
see 2.0 didn't need GTA:LCS to load the eLoader

andrew24
August 30th, 2006, 02:58
exatly the eloader uses the "SAVE GAME" exploit. this picture exploit is nothing.

BL4Z3D247
August 30th, 2006, 03:06
no 2.0 didn't need GTA:LCS...sony patched it and released fw 2.01.....then they found an exploit with the GTA save game for 2.01-2.6, and now they found yet another exploit that is 7 fws long...meaning homebrew on fws 2.0-2.8 without the need of GTA:LCS

eazy-e
August 30th, 2006, 03:08
exatly the eloader uses the "SAVE GAME" exploit. this picture exploit is nothing.

just wait

stotheamuel
August 30th, 2006, 03:45
i honestly wish though, that these genious coders would wait... to release. So that it could be when something big happens. Maybe they have a few exploits... waiting" and when they come up with 2.. they release one.. cuz the timing is always horrible

carpy
August 30th, 2006, 04:10

The original eloader (BEFORE the GTA VERSION) was a Tif image exploit eloader.

I talked to fanjita yesterday, right here at DCEMU. The new GTA-less eloader is coming, and will be even MORE powerful than the GTA version, because it will have FULL KERNAL ACCESS.

So please, shut up.

BL4Z3D247
August 30th, 2006, 04:12
fanjita bet his left nut that $ony probably patched this exploit for 3.0 anyways so y wait, which were his exact words...$ony's not that stupid, it's just our devs are just that smart :D

stotheamuel
August 30th, 2006, 04:15
and if they hadnt?... thats why wait

if they didnt notice it for so many firmware...

M!ckeY
August 30th, 2006, 04:15
why wont this guy belive that homebrew can be launched through the photo viewer, it has already been done :mad:

carpy
August 30th, 2006, 04:17

He stated yesterday that they already knew about it. the NOPx86 coder group decided to anounce the exploit now because they already confirmed that sony had patched it for 3.0

pibs
August 30th, 2006, 04:19
And actually the eloaders fanjita makes are really great. back when i wus stuck with v2.0 i love the first one he released and kept using it until i found out about devhook 3days ago lol

so andrew don't underestimate fanjita

Kramer
August 30th, 2006, 04:19

If i can remember the exploit was originally discovered on mac through libtiff or something.

M!ckeY
August 30th, 2006, 04:20
so there was no point to keep the exploit, since they new it had been patched

now i understand why they did it :)
thaks carpy

BL4Z3D247
August 30th, 2006, 04:28
3.0 will be cracked, that is sometime after it comes out...i mean who thought 2.8 would be seeing homebrew so soon, and who knew 2.0 -2.71 would have kernal access :eek:...the psp devs are incredible at what they do so i have faith they can crack whatever $ony throws at them...POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! lol :p

M!ckeY
August 30th, 2006, 04:31
true, they are incredible :)

Video_freak
August 30th, 2006, 04:36
They are amazing! :)

stotheamuel
August 30th, 2006, 04:55
>.<

*foot in mouth*

so this means they DO come up with exploits and wait to release... Yes i love it

BL4Z3D247
August 30th, 2006, 05:17
i'm not sayin they do but they will definitely try and when they all get together in the dev forums they perform the unthinkable, fw after fw they hack and crack their way to victory...and u can quote me *spit* :p sorry i was watching ace ventura today lol

M!ckeY
August 30th, 2006, 07:31
lol :D

razorak
August 30th, 2006, 09:46
afff...i'm getting all excited...lol, especially after getting sick of loading via GTA everytime...lol

bah
August 30th, 2006, 13:06
I wouldnt just make unfounded blanket statements like that andrew. Up untill a month or so ago my means of accessing homebrew was through the previous tiff expoit for firmware 2.0/eloader.

There are a many smart minds working on using the exploit, i doubt it will be long before the community has another way to enjoy psp homebrew :)

mnuhaily22
August 30th, 2006, 13:24
andrew, don't be so naiive, it will happen

FrierTuck
August 30th, 2006, 18:00
history repeats its self, we* once were able to load a loader from the pics we loaded that overloaded the load size in tiff, sony thought that was a load of crap and overloaded us with new firmware to make us* use a diffrent method, yet now a similar method may once again allow us* to use overloading tiffs to our advantage, coincidence you say, no, history repeats itself,

and in other history repeating itself news, i hope i find another 20 the first day of school this year lol

*i mean the community as a whole

andrew24
August 30th, 2006, 22:00
The original eloader (BEFORE the GTA VERSION) was a Tif image exploit eloader.

I talked to fanjita yesterday, right here at DCEMU. The new GTA-less eloader is coming, and will be even MORE powerful than the GTA version, because it will have FULL KERNAL ACCESS.

So please, shut up.

how did fanjita talk to u?
dont tell me to shut up. im only posting my opinion.
u made the fanjita thing up.

andrew24
August 30th, 2006, 22:07
3.0 will be ed, that is sometime after it comes out...i mean who thought 2.8 would be seeing homebrew so soon, and who knew 2.0 -2.71 would have kernal access :eek:...the psp devs are incredible at what they do so i have faith they can whatever $ony throws at them...POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! lol :p

"dont underestimate fanjita"
dont underestimare sony. homebrew will end soon. sony is going to make automaticly upgrading umd's. then hombrew will be over. plus 3.0 cant be ed. sony totaly searched everything. why do u think it took so long. fanjita will get frustrated and then quit.

jak66
August 30th, 2006, 22:11
history repeats its self, we* once were able to load a loader from the pics we loaded that overloaded the load size in tiff, sony thought that was a load of crap and overloaded us with new firmware to make us* use a diffrent method, yet now a similar method may once again allow us* to use overloading tiffs to our advantage, coincidence you say, no, history repeats itself,

and in other history repeating itself news, i hope i find another 20 the first day of school this year lol

*i mean the community as a whole

if history does repeat itself lets hope it happens in another game when it gets released (like GTA:VCS)

how did fanjita talk to u?
dont tell me to shut up. im only posting my opinion.
u made the fanjita thing up.

fanjita has an account on these forums
sure you can post your opinion, we're just trying to tell you your opinion is wrong
maybe he did, maybe he didnt talk with fanjita, what proof have you got that he didnt

dont underestimare sony. homebrew will end soon. sony is going to make automaticly upgrading umd's. then hombrew will be over. plus 3.0 cant be ed. sony totaly searched everything. why do u think it took so long. fanjita will get frustrated and then quit.

sony could get sued for it, its installing unwanted software on a pesonal item, and dont double post

andrew24
August 30th, 2006, 22:18
sony made the psp. they could come up with a firmware that could brick psp's if they want. they can do anything. and if they do get sued.

who cares? they have so much money. thell only be sued for the origional cost of the psp.

plus my opinion is not wrong. yours is

acn010
August 30th, 2006, 22:19
cool. XD

jak66
August 30th, 2006, 22:22
i thought updates did brick the psp, after all who really wants them

my opinion is wrong, thats great, opinion on what? a eboot loader coming from a picture? why not, the 2.0 downgrader came from a picture (tiff, why is tiff a problem for sony thats twice an exploits came from it)

andrew24
August 30th, 2006, 22:25
yea u celebrate now. but when 3.0 comes out

THERE WILL BE NO MORE HOMEBREW!

jak66
August 30th, 2006, 22:27
there will be plenty of homebrew, just no homebrew and comerial games (unless you have 2 psps 1 at 1.5, and other at 3.0

BL4Z3D247
August 30th, 2006, 22:59
yeh ok Mr. my uncle works for $ony no-it-all, u'll be eating those words, i'll bet my right nut to go with Fanjita's left one...nothing is perfect and everything has its flaws and the psp devs will find them cuz they're not as dumb as $ony thinks they are, so do us all a favor and keep u d!ckhead like opinions to urself...or as my mom used to say in a nicer way, "if u don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

Festizzio
August 30th, 2006, 23:56
Seriously, this andrew kid has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

oafan
August 31st, 2006, 01:07
really the only reason right now for a person to update is for the psone emulator but there is a homebrew version coming. and maybe you should read up on psp homebrew history before commenting andrew

TheRealShin
August 31st, 2006, 01:11

lol andrew your so gay

red_sox32
August 31st, 2006, 03:40
sony made the psp. they could come up with a firmware that could brick psp's if they want. they can do anything. and if they do get sued.

who cares? they have so much money. thell only be sued for the origional cost of the psp.

First of all, they could still get sued for more than the price of the psp. Second of all, releasing a firmware that bricks psp and then getting sued would be the worst thing to do when there trying to sell there 600$ ps3 so doing that would make them loose all credibility.
your opinoins wrong.

FrierTuck
August 31st, 2006, 03:45
we should close this thread, were starting to flame that ***, and we dont need to, we get someone to ban his ip and we never have to listen to his unjustified speculations again, @andrew24 sorry man, but ur argueing against people who know more then you, and if you havent seen the latest, Fanjita says theres an eBoot loader on the way, so stop arguing

razorak
August 31st, 2006, 04:01
blimey this is sure getting heated up...
let me put it this way

people have their rights, one of which is being entitled to their own opinions and no one has the place to change that. There is no such thing as right or wrong opinions, only right or wrong FACTS

btw a eloader from the exploit is gonna be released soon...it's posted by wraggster but i think it seems to be for all until 2.71

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 04:15
yes, about time someone told that guy off :D

Blazed247 is now also my hero, right below Video_freak :D

BL4Z3D247
August 31st, 2006, 04:36
aw shucks :p

jxsxn
August 31st, 2006, 13:45
i guess this fanjita person doesn't get out much...
pretty much like the rest of you wannabe geeks

Inigo Montoya
August 31st, 2006, 14:30

What do you mean, that he must not get out much becuase he can hack Sony's FW?

FrierTuck
August 31st, 2006, 19:58
pretty much like the rest of you wannabe geeks and your what, a real geek, man, people will say anything once they know people bigger then they are cant find them and beat the shit out of them, theres been a surge of extra stupid noobs lately, i guess they come in waves, @jxsxn im sorry dude, but once youve joined DCemu, you ARE a geek at our level

Kaiser
August 31st, 2006, 20:15

Usually we only hand out warnings to flamers. But insulting Fanjita will get you a temporary ban. Come back after 24 hours. Just make sure you've grown up a little before making your second post.

jak66
August 31st, 2006, 20:37
is that the only account that logs on at that ip (if you can check)

(notice post count = 1 and date registered = august, may have known he'd get banned so started another account)

FrierTuck
August 31st, 2006, 20:40
a ban is uauly an IP ban to prevent that sorta thing

Tinnus
August 31st, 2006, 20:59
IP bans are bad, people that get dynamic IPs could be banned because of someone else.

I have had this problem a lot of times in IRC channels.

jak66
August 31st, 2006, 21:02
thats why i didnt say ban the ip, i said check the ip

BL4Z3D247
August 31st, 2006, 21:06
Usually we only hand out warnings to flamers. But insulting Fanjita will get you a temporary ban. Come back after 24 hours. Just make sure you've grown up a little before making your second post.
u tell em Kaiser :)

"theres been a surge of extra stupid noobs lately"
@FrierTuck: yeh i've noticed that too

andrew24
August 31st, 2006, 21:36
Seriously, this andrew kid has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

f*** u. dont think that sony wont end homebrew. it will happen soon.

andrew24
August 31st, 2006, 21:37
yes, about time someone told that guy off :D

Blazed247 is now also my hero, right below Video_freak :D

u r such a ***. " o. blazed247 is my hero i love him" shut the hell up

Fanjita
August 31st, 2006, 23:38

Why, as a matter of interest? I don't care, I'm not some sort of untouchable god, it's not worth giving me any special status.

BTW Bah : that's a superb avatar you have. Good work!

And to Andrew24: you're wrong. Catch up with the facts before carrying on the argument.

andrew24
August 31st, 2006, 23:49
Why, as a matter of interest? I don't care, I'm not some sort of untouchable god, it's not worth giving me any special status.

BTW Bah : that's a superb avatar you have. Good work!

And to Andrew24: you're wrong. Catch up with the facts before carrying on the argument.

ok if im so wrong. then wasent it you who said homebrew can never b run on an 2.7+. well when 3.0 comes out just quit. i dont care if i get banned for one day. u r right. u r not a god. u r just a person who cant exept what a psp already comes with. you have to change it. eventually homebrew people will start having legal problems. and dont think that sony cant do better. sony has a lot of things they can do.

stotheamuel
August 31st, 2006, 23:56
ok if im so wrong. then wasent it you who said homebrew can never b run on an 2.7+. well when 3.0 comes out just quit. i dont care if i get banned for one day. u r right. u r not a god. u r just a person who cant exept what a psp already comes with. you have to change it. eventually homebrew people will start having legal problems. and dont think that sony cant do better. sony has a lot of things they can do.

first of all there is seriously practicly no unhackable software.. it would take years to make something completly unhackable

meaning no new features... and when no new features means no new psp... sony is really gunna give up on the psp? i think not

2nd homebrew is legal

3rd when there is homebrew on 3.0 cut your hand off

if the psps stop selling + ditlew, fanjita and the team stop hacking and never hacked 3.0

i will cut my own hand off

4th even if he did say it was impossible (i doubt) IT IS. Now compare it to what you're saying right now

MonoLoco
September 1st, 2006, 02:33
andrew24:

1st of all, you've been completely sidetracked from your original argument. You know why?Yyou were DEAD WRONG and you know it, yet you seem to ignore that fact and act like nothing happened.

2nd, people have been calling FW's unhackable since 2.0, and every single time the devs have found an exploit. It may take longer every time, but eventually there will be something, and the more features Sony adds, the more vulnerable the PSP is. Sony has been trying to "end" homebrew since before homebrew even started, but we've always managed to stay one step ahead.

Now, why you insist on insulting people who know far more about the subject than you do (namely freakin' Fanjita), I have no idea...

andrew24
September 1st, 2006, 02:48
andrew24:

1st of all, you've been completely sidetracked from your original argument. You know why?Yyou were DEAD WRONG and you know it, yet you seem to ignore that fact and act like nothing happened.

2nd, people have been calling FW's unhackable since 2.0, and every single time the devs have found an exploit. It may take longer every time, but eventually there will be something, and the more features Sony adds, the more vulnerable the PSP is. Sony has been trying to "end" homebrew since before homebrew even started, but we've always managed to stay one step ahead.

Now, why you insist on insulting people who know far more about the subject than you do (namely freakin' Fanjita), I have no idea...

3.0 cant b hacked. now im done with this stupid thread.

BL4Z3D247
September 1st, 2006, 03:07
3.0 cant b hacked. now im done with this stupid thread.
nah ur wrong again...we're done with u

FrierTuck
September 1st, 2006, 03:46
is he gonna stop talking now?

pspsk8r
September 1st, 2006, 13:44
it will happen it will just take longer with 2.8 because no kernal acces!

its easyer with 2.71 and lower.

bah
September 1st, 2006, 14:06
Cheers Fanjita :)

Your eloader + zx-81's PSPBEEB = a lot of good memories back to be enjoyed anew.

Good luck with your work on the new eloader, the scene owes you many thanks for your work.

Fanjita
September 1st, 2006, 14:29
ok if im so wrong. then wasent it you who said homebrew can never b run on an 2.7+.

Nope, wouldn't be me. The most I might ever have said is either "not currently possible" or "will be harder" - neither of which means never.

well when 3.0 comes out just quit. i dont care if i get banned for one day. u r right. u r not a god. u r just a person who cant exept what a psp already comes with. you have to change it. eventually homebrew people will start having legal problems. and dont think that sony cant do better. sony has a lot of things they can do.

Damn straight I won't accept the limitations. The PSP has a lot of potential, I don't want to see it wasted.

I'm sure Sony have lots of things they can do. And I'll enjoy attempting to overcome those things, just as the barriers laid down in 2.0, 2.5, 2.7 and now 2.8 have been fun, whether or not we eventually succeed.

BTW, as for the primary way in which you're wrong : of course it's possible to run code via pictures. The old v2.0 TIFF eboot loader demonstrates that perfectly. Do some research before asserting your "facts", and you might not have to resort to ad-hominem flaming to try to prop up your argument.

danw2k4
September 1st, 2006, 14:43
hmm, that andrew kid has some obsession with a wank "screamo" band.

Removed pic.

and here is mr.know-it-all himself.

Removed Pic

If you ever do this again its going to be a permanent ban. ~Kaiser

BL4Z3D247
September 1st, 2006, 16:36
here i thought andrew was a teen :p...he's just a rugrat lol...and Fanjita we all know the deal, this kid andrew's uncle works for $ony so he thinks he knows everything and that $ony's untouchable...ahhhhhahahahahahaha puh-lease...i hope he shuts up now :)

FrierTuck
September 1st, 2006, 16:42
would anyone get mad if i say he looks like a ***got, and listens to a ***got band

jak66
September 1st, 2006, 18:07
what i really dont get about andrew is his sig
PSP 1.5-2.6-1.5

if thats the case with your psp then why are you arguing about the new firmware hacks, i bet you thought 2.6 was undegradeable, until it actually happened

danw2k4
September 2nd, 2006, 07:51
would anyone get mad if i say he looks like a ***got, and listens to a ***got band

i doubt it, since he does and he is a rude little *******.

bbrewer01
September 2nd, 2006, 08:01
look man, you might not like andrew and i'm not saying i like him, but underoath changed my life and they are not a ***GOT band! Please don't say anything bad about a band unless you know what the band is about! In this case GOD!

why don't you download 'Some will seek forgiveness. Others escape' and tell me how that song makes you feel! Jesus, I'm ready to come home

happyface
September 2nd, 2006, 10:09
Look, underoath is OK. But we still disagree with the fact that FW 3.0 will be unhackable. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE LOOPHOLES.

Festizzio
September 2nd, 2006, 10:14
LMAO at andrew's pic

rayv142
September 2nd, 2006, 23:14
software is always made with flaws... some are noticeable, some are not.

Yobumtin
September 3rd, 2006, 00:14
>_> ............ <_< ...........

How do you want to Die: Slit Wrists. Cut Neck. Lit On Fire. Painfully.
Do you like Thunderstorms: only if there deppressing
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Im going to die soon.

Haha I'm used to people talking like this in my city. But just wanted to say....this explains his attitude.
Taken off his myspace from some questionaire thing. I don't really care about those answers. Its just this one.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: no. What kind of lame ass question is that? Curse his opinion against my favourite type of cookie.

So yeah anyways I tihnk I'll ask a question since its somewhat related to this topic. I heard that there will be an Eloader that will work on 2.80 that wil simulate firmware version 2.0. I don't have much knowledge of the psp. But what I was wondering is if while the eloader simulates 2.0 on a 2.80 psp would you be able to run the 2.0 downgrader? Homebrew never really excited me that much so I updated my psp to 2.8. Then I started looking at what kind of homebrew you could run. NOW it appeals to me. Well I think I'll read into everything (eloader, downgraders, and other stuff) before I start making topics with questions that probably have been answered.

andrew24
September 3rd, 2006, 04:11

shut the **** up. this isent about the psp any more. and by the way underoath is a CHRISTAIN band. this has nothing to do with a psp. by the way have fun in hell!

andrew24
September 3rd, 2006, 04:18

This has nothing to do with the psp. underoath is a CHRISTIAN Band.

IT IS ILLEGAL TO PUT A PICTURE OF SOMEONE ON A WEBSITE WITH OUT THEIR PERMISSION.

I dont have to waste my time hear with u computer nerds.

BTW. HAVE FUN IN HELL!

stotheamuel
September 3rd, 2006, 04:20

I would... there is nothing wrong with being a homosexual.... there is though being a want-to-be know it all.... who doesnt really know much on the subject!

Don't be an ass andrew... and we wont be mean

andrew24
September 3rd, 2006, 04:24
look man, you might not like andrew and i'm not saying i like him, but underoath changed my life and they are not a ***GOT band! Please don't say anything bad about a band unless you know what the band is about! In this case GOD!

why don't you download 'Some will seek forgiveness. Others escape' and tell me how that song makes you feel! Jesus, I'm ready to come home

thank you. before underoath i admit i was really emo. about to kill myself. but underoath is the best think that ever happend to me.

also the song "in regards to self".

"THE LIGHT IS BLINDING TO THE NAKED EYE"

i dont care about this anymore. u were right i was rong. im just really depressed. sorry fanjita. i should have never dissed you. im sorry to everyone. also i do look like an idot in that picture. why dident u pick the good one. lol

PS. my parents just got devorced and i just moved to texas so im sorry. im just so depressed.

FrierTuck
September 3rd, 2006, 16:15
i just said he looked like one, jeeze, and dude, id ont know where your comeing from saying im going to hell, im the one who has always thought Christian and rock shouldnt be in the same sentance when dealing with music. I believe religion to be a much more solemn institution. Furthermore, God is not going to damn me for all eternity cause i think the band YOU like is not cool. I apologize for saying you look like a ***got because it was cause your so obsessed with underoath.

andrew24
September 3rd, 2006, 16:56
its ok. im sorry for getting so mad.

and too everyone. i was wrong. Sorry.

FrierTuck
September 3rd, 2006, 19:10
the giant flame war has ended, so now we should all never post in this topic again and forget it ever happened

Video_freak
September 3rd, 2006, 19:21
the giant flame war has ended, so now we should all never post in this topic again and forget it ever happened
That's how it always should be. ;)

BL4Z3D247
September 3rd, 2006, 19:35
it's cool andrew, but a word of advice...try to be a little more open-minded, and know ur facts before u start running ur mouth(and i do mean this in thie nicest way possible)

and sorry about ur parents bro, i went thru the same sh!t...life only gets better(it's all on how u look at it)

andrew24
September 4th, 2006, 00:01
ok

stotheamuel
September 4th, 2006, 09:41
and i just moved to texas so im sorry. im just so depressed.

haha Texas does that to you... You'll get used to the drought and 40+days of over 100 degree weather we've had this year:p

Lol and ps guys... no offence Christian Rock music is the lamest thing ever :o

andrew24
September 4th, 2006, 16:30
dude in az it is 115. this is nothing. plus its raining right now. in az we had a 103 day drought.

ExcruciationX
September 13th, 2006, 18:29
...no offence Christian Rock music is the lamest thing ever :o
Yes, it is the lamest music ever!

andrew24
September 13th, 2006, 22:31
what ever dude christan "hard core" is tight.

andrew24
September 13th, 2006, 22:32
In the parentesies was suposed to be emo music but it got cut of. wtf?

red_sox32
September 13th, 2006, 23:32
hey andrew, did ya see the new pong/tetris homebrew games for 2.80. in case you didn't, they work through the libtiff exploit so you use them threw the photo in the xmb.

Video_freak
September 13th, 2006, 23:33
Yeah it's awesome! :)

pibs
September 13th, 2006, 23:54
huh i thought it was 2.80 so how are u playing these or they also work with other versions

oh btw im not christian so im not into that music but still respect people and their beliefs. Hey anyways how the hell he get ur pic andrew?

andrew24
September 14th, 2006, 02:31
i dont know thats scary

ExcruciationX
September 14th, 2006, 03:12
i dont know thats scary
Yes it is. I think that the picture should be removed. Could a Moderator remove it please?

Video_freak
September 14th, 2006, 03:25
Yes it is. I think that the picture should be removed. Could a Moderator remove it please?
Crap I missed it! :o

kando
September 14th, 2006, 03:37
i bet it cant b done

lmao then ur an idiot :)

ExcruciationX
September 14th, 2006, 03:48
Crap I missed it! :o
No, it's still there! :)

Kaiser
September 14th, 2006, 05:33

I'm giving all the offenders a stiff warning (and handed out some temporary bans as well). DCemu won't put up with this crap. I'm disgusted DCemu members would do this.