PDA

View Full Version : Somthing that really bothers me bigtime!!!

footballforever
January 15th, 2005, 21:49
I just bought the Japanese version of the PSP, I haven't recieved it as of yet cause i just order the other day. I have been really concered latley of this Region coding talk. I hear peopole say that the Japanese will indeed play all us version games, wich is great. It's I just I read this artile at gamepro thats scaring me a bit about the region code talk, take a look at this artile and tell me what you think. Sorry, I live in the US/NY by the way.

Gamepro: *There were no pauses, glitches or other problems during game play, although a look through the manual raised one question. Sony has said it would not be using region coding for PSP games, but the six games bought Sunday all have a "region 2" logo on the rear. And the manual says that the player can be used with games coded for region 2 or those marked "all regions," but does not mention games for region 1, for example. Because there are no PSPs or games for regions other than Japan at present, it's impossible to tell if this is a restriction or simply a recommendation not to use games intended exclusively for other regions.