PDA

View Full Version : NO more downgrading for psp! Easy steps for homebrew lovers!

darkjak101
August 30th, 2006, 13:56
It is true my fellow peers that you no longer have to downgrade your psp for your beloved homebrew! Simply visit the site below, follow these steps (or follow theirs), and you can have instant homebrew without downgrading. (rumormay have it only works on PSP's firmware 2.7+) Have fun with it :p

1. Visit this site http://www.noobz.eu/ (you may have to copy and paste it in ur url bar)!

2. Scroll down to august 28,2006

3. Read the whole entire box

4. Download and unzip the image

5.Transfer it to your psp

6.Launch the picture on your psp
(You may find that occasionally the full screen doesn't show - this is a known problem, just restart your PSP by holding the power button until it turns off, then open the image again.)

7.To quit, hold the power button until the PSP turns off.

8. Finally your done

9.Your all done know you can support homebrew

*****10. Visit the site before running any homebrew programs. Read through all of the board to make sure you know what you are doing,because some programs are diffrent then the common programs used in homebrew. There instructions are also more detailed then mine but basically cover the same idea*********

**********I am not responsible for anything that happens to your psp at all, end of story! If this turns out wrong for you,you probably did it wrong!*******************

:p :p

plz also post how it work out for you

Baboon
August 30th, 2006, 14:15
It doesnt let you play any home brew at the mo, its just a demo of things to come! ...but hold tight cause it wont be long! :)

darkjak101
August 30th, 2006, 14:22
o i c ty! is there still a chance of bricking by the way? cuz 2.8 has a built in modchip program that reboots the psp allowing it not to get bricked

bah
August 30th, 2006, 14:39
?? That is a hello-world program, a proof of concept for an exploit that will hopefully soon be used to create a new, no-gta-required eloader.

This post makes no sence.

Accordion
August 30th, 2006, 14:40
stop spamming

you are posting nonsense