PDA

View Full Version : My First DS Home Brew

DaddyCool
August 30th, 2006, 16:16
hi, i have just completed making a homebrew with ds lua and i was wondering if someone could test it on a real ds for me as i havn't yet got a flash card to test it on.

to download it just go on the site below

the gbfs version of dslua v.0.5 is included

DaddyCool's Site (http://www.daddycooldev.co.nr)

lexluthor
August 30th, 2006, 19:07
What is it? If this bricks my DS there will be so so so much hell to pay.

Can I see a screenshot first?

Junixx
August 30th, 2006, 22:54
I'll test it for you, i have a flashed DS and have DS Lua

Works fine man...hm...i may try to script lua again..had problems last time i tried

:Edit:

Eh, more problems tried using my own background/music and i switched the screens but when i try and add the background it just locks up

DaddyCool
September 1st, 2006, 19:11
So CPU_Smarts What Did you think of my little piece of home brew

DaddyCool
September 1st, 2006, 19:12
What is it? If this bricks my DS there will be so so so much hell to pay.

Can I see a screenshot first?
No i can't because when i take Shots in dualis it comes out all messed up but it doesn't brick the ds accourding to CPU_Smarts

iball
September 1st, 2006, 19:55
Just what IS it?

andysjones
September 1st, 2006, 22:13
You really should give a bit of information. I wouldnt touch it, just incase it completly screwed up my DS.

Junixx
September 1st, 2006, 23:01
Lol i dont thinik a LUA script can brick your DS, but its just has some text on the top screen and a picture on the bottom along with some music and whenever i press a button or something a little sybol or something changes in the top-left hand corner

battleroyalex
September 1st, 2006, 23:23
worthless

DaddyCool
September 2nd, 2006, 11:35
It wasn't really ment to have any use its just me trying lua out to see what i could do.

DaddyCool
September 2nd, 2006, 11:36
oh and that joke of the year thing on the site that has the image missing so there isn't any joke

DaddyCool
September 2nd, 2006, 11:48
Eh, more problems tried using my own background/music and i switched the screens but when i try and add the background it just locks up

Could you send me a zip containing your modified script and related files and i'll see what i can do with it

wraggster
September 2nd, 2006, 13:09
Nice to see someone using DS Lua, :)

DaddyCool
September 2nd, 2006, 14:06
Sorry about my huge truck load of posts on this topic
now how do i lock it