PDA

View Full Version : have any 1 tried to use umd dumper

coolsoul
August 31st, 2006, 16:52
hi brothers i have tried to copy the game files of psp by using the umd dump software and it did copy the files of the game and it converted into iso file and it was saved in my memmeory of psp but now i have tried to run it with every emulator but was not sucssessfull until now so thoght to get the halp from u bros..
well i hope any 1 of u have used that umd dumper beta software in which u need to set some seetings l
so i choosed iso in first two options and 3rd was about coverting speeed so i did set it to 6 and 4ith option was split something which i didn ot touch n it was 0 so then i did press the start button of psp n then it started..
the size of game was 1.23gb and it was called as fight night 3 ..
welll i got 1.5 firmware but not sure what to do next i mean i tried all option i knew about and even have tried to use that dax creator 3.0 by which there were 2 optoons to choose as dax and ciso
. i have checked both but none was working in psp with emulators so plz help thanks :)

brothers i m just asking for my personal use not for any illigal piracy to get born:)

Kramer
August 31st, 2006, 16:56
No iso talk around here even if it is legit.

Accordion
August 31st, 2006, 17:57
i dont have a brother…

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 20:10
why do they call us brothers, for all they know we could be sisters ;)

roaddogg2k2
August 31st, 2006, 23:01
my guess is that a online translator is being used

M!ckeY
September 1st, 2006, 02:34
what online translator? and does this translator call everyone brothers?

stotheamuel
September 1st, 2006, 03:04
look for the instructions on the same site you got instructions to dump the file... cuz if you can figure out how to dump it you can figure out how to run it... or how about this.. put in your umd

donne
September 1st, 2006, 09:55
I have a brother and a sister.. But who knows after knowing ins and outs, you're turning into an ISO-dealer lord chased by authorities in 15 countries.

No, can't let that happen to you, 'bro'..

Go to school, get a degree in computer programming and get a work at Capcom or Sony.. Maybe then you'll understand and thanks me :D

razorak
September 1st, 2006, 09:56
sheesh...doesn't any1 read the rules here anymore?

Darksaviour69
September 1st, 2006, 10:01
anymore? did they ever!