PDA

View Full Version : BatchDPG won't work? >:(

chemical
August 31st, 2006, 20:40
Hey,

EVERY time i try to convert a file I get this pop-up, once i've added the file and click "run"

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6186/coreloi6.jpg

Any idea what the prob is?, i've tried AVI and MP4.

Thanks

Junixx
August 31st, 2006, 22:33
Have you installed Avisynth?

chemical
August 31st, 2006, 23:05
yes.

andysjones
September 1st, 2006, 01:13
I had that, as soon as i installed AVI Sync it worked perfectly. Try opening Avisync- (though I dont need to), if not, have you restarted after installing?

The Hombrew Hunter
September 1st, 2006, 01:36
I had that, as soon as i installed AVI Sync it worked perfectly. Try opening Avisync- (though I dont need to), if not, have you restarted after installing?

Avi sync? What-cho talkin' bout, Andy?

Where'd you get it?

Qerppsmmnx
September 1st, 2006, 09:49
Ok, this is my problem with Batch DPG... I can convert AVI's on the DPG TOOLS, but i cannot with BATCH DPG, it'll go through the entire bit until it says something and all i'm left with is a AVS file.

And no, I cannot use it the way you're thinking... unless... HEY? WHAT IF I CONVERT THAT? Maybe I'll try...

zanysmash
September 1st, 2006, 20:05
Ok, this is my problem with Batch DPG... I can convert AVI's on the DPG TOOLS, but i cannot with BATCH DPG, it'll go through the entire bit until it says something and all i'm left with is a AVS file.

And no, I cannot use it the way you're thinking... unless... HEY? WHAT IF I CONVERT THAT? Maybe I'll try...

are you converting from a local file or a network one?
i had problems with last possibility

chemical
September 1st, 2006, 20:19
Thanks for the help, figured out the prob, turns out it was Avisynth :-[, i just downloaded the version at the top of the page with "NEW!" on it, but that was actually v0.0.8, and there were actually higher versions below, dont ask me why its set out like that, anyways i redownloaded and now it works =-D

Striker101
June 5th, 2009, 00:51
So what did you redownload?, Batchdpg or Avi synth