PDA

View Full Version : Have there been any Psx emulator updates

nyrtrublue
August 31st, 2006, 21:01
A while back there were two rumored psx emulators and I havent seen updates for either one. Did I miss the update or have their not beeen any?

jak66
August 31st, 2006, 21:04
well the psxp at psp generation is meant to be released today/tomorrow (depending on your time zone)

wrdlfe1
August 31st, 2006, 21:22
If you go to the new forum there is an update ... they managed to get a screen of tekken2 on the psp

Tinnus
August 31st, 2006, 22:30
THAT is old news.

The NEW news is that it got delayed.

OMG THEY GOT A ***SCREEN*** OF TEKKEN 2 ON THE PSP I BET THATS VERY HARD TO DO IN A PS1 EMULATOR IT SHOULD BE 0.1FPS WOO HOO!!

:rolleyes:

Now, seriously, it's not hard to get a PS1 emulator running in the PSP (people are just afraid of Sony) and take a photo of it.

Making it run fast enough, that is hard.

donne
September 1st, 2006, 01:28
You will not miss the news when the emu released. Like every PSP sites would very much put it at the top -sticky if necessary- of its news section with a big titles like : PSP OWNER REJOICE : PS EMULATOR Ver.xx RELEASED !!!!! followed by 10 pages comment posts in 5 minutes..

Prasoc
September 1st, 2006, 15:24
Where is the forum for this emulator?

Tinnus
September 1st, 2006, 19:41
There isn't any... the "more official" website for that is PSP-Generation I think, but that's french.

brainpan
September 1st, 2006, 20:23
I posted this question in another thread but I'll repost here. Where did the Sept. 1st date come from? I don't recall any specific dates being given from the authors just a release of "by the end of summer". Even then, it was a translation. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think that September 1st was an official release date given. Can somebody please show me otherwise.

aries2k4
September 2nd, 2006, 16:40
Hmm, I´m not sure where I heard it also, but that was the word. Sept 1st for a beta release. Then again, one person might have said that and everybody just repeated it. But any news would be good, because I´m afraid it might end up being vaporware.

razorak
September 2nd, 2006, 16:43
because I´m afraid it might end up being vaporware.

yea me too...i've been bouncing with excitement literally for the past few days for 2 rumoured PSX emus and a new eloader...lol

dejkirkby
September 2nd, 2006, 16:45
Ibelieve the team stopped working on the PSXP emu to do the 2.71 downgrader didn't they? I have also seen a shot of them with ridge racer running. It wasn't full screen but it looked good!

razorak
September 2nd, 2006, 16:46
and the delay is also supposed to be due to bricked psps...how i have no idea, most likely while testing the downgrader

skater9269
September 2nd, 2006, 16:49
check psp-generation.com somthing new on there I think