PDA

View Full Version : Wuhay! ordered my stuff =-D!

chemical
September 1st, 2006, 22:43
Hey,

Just ordered a 2GB Sandisk MicroSD and card reader from MemoryCard Zoo and M3 Lite + Passcard 3 from Divineo US :D, I'm glad I waited to see if M3 would be released soon, anyways hopefully it'll be here soon :p

Interesting thing is, I planned on ordering it all from realhotstuff, i basically was 100% ready to, but first they didnt do a bundle with 2GB (nothing to complain about, thats just their choice) but then I figured i'd just get passcard 3 and m3 lite from there, it said it accepts visa, so I thought great, i'll order from there, I get to the order checkout, first I notice its an unsecure site, little unproffessional but no huge deal, then I find out that they don't infact accept Visa, they accept Paypal. Yet theres a Visa/Mastercard logo on there site completly seperate from Paypal, go figure?

I really couldn't be bothered updating my paypal account so i just payed an extra $4 and ordered off of Divineo, so there you have it RealHotStuff, could of had a few hundred $'s from me, but you get none :(

Blacksand
September 2nd, 2006, 02:39
Interesting thing is, I planned on ordering it all from realhotstuff, i basically was 100% ready to, but first they didnt do a bundle with 2GB (nothing to complain about, thats just their choice)

I really couldn't be bothered updating my paypal account so i just payed an extra $4 and ordered off of Divineo, so there you have it RealHotStuff, could of had a few hundred $'s from me, but you get none :(

They do thats the package I order got it 4 days ago I love this thing, however I'm still looking for a way to run SNES games off of it.

The Hombrew Hunter
September 2nd, 2006, 02:47
Congratu-****ing-lations! Have a ****ing coo-kie!

No, seriously. Nice choice guys.

Um, I have some trouble too, but I have an outdated SnezziDS...

Shadowblind
September 2nd, 2006, 02:48
Nice, join the DS homebrew'ers!

Me not included(I need to order an M3)