PDA

View Full Version : HOME screen colours

Optomisticsi
January 3rd, 2005, 06:44
I have a PSP now, and I can say with absolute honesty that it's the most impressive games machine I've ever played! Not once do I think to myself "Oh well, it's a typical handheld", I actually think to myself "Oh my god! AND it's a handheld!!!". Awsome, it's the best word I can use to describe it.

But......... and yes, there's always a but. There are a couple of minor niggles.

1) In all the publicity photos for the PSP that I've seen, the background colour in the HOME menu screen is Blue. When I got my PSP I found the colour was actually Red, and two days ago the colour changed to Grey. I've looked through the menu's but can't seem to find anything relevant to the problem. Has anyone else either had this problem/query or know how to change it?

2) I'm not using the analogue stick at the moment as Ridge Racers really needs to be played with the D-pad for quicker control. And very often when I'm using the D-pad it seems to squeak as the buttons are being pressed (Like plastic rubbing plastic). Now it's not a huge problem as in a flatout Ridge Racers game you don't have time to notice squeaks, but it's always something that I'm aware of and it slightly taints what is otherwise a kick-ass machine!

Oh, and does anyone know where I can get a GOOD carry case for the PSP?

Cheers guys!

Dante18
January 3rd, 2005, 11:06
yes, psp home screen colour do change according to the month. Example Dec is red, Jan is grey....and so on. u could try it out for yourself if u change the month setting from your psp......My psp D-pad do squeak when i just bought it. After using it for 2 weeks, the squeak sound seem to disappear. :D so i think it is because your psp is still new.