PDA

View Full Version : I have my psp

forgetmenot
December 17th, 2004, 13:13
I got my psp though a very spesial order and it sucks verry bad. my over botton is practicly broken andthe skeen is was to sensitive oo scratching for all of yous who r saving your money for the psp. i sugest you dont . my friend has a nintendo ds and it looks real cool with the touch screen and aall i think ill try and sell this junky psp for onr of thous nintendo ds

wraggster
December 17th, 2004, 13:38
hmm i think sony will sort out these teething problems, but they should not have released the console with such problems

Gomincha
December 17th, 2004, 14:27
I have a Ds and a Psp and you dont know what you are talking about. The Psp is better by a long shot.

LyonHrt
December 17th, 2004, 15:38
yeah theres quite a few teething probs with the first psp's (was the same when the ps2 came out), knowing sony, they'll continue to improve it (battery use etc).

Alexvrb
December 17th, 2004, 20:15
Try a dictionary. Also, don't buy any handheld if you're going to mangle the screen.

Cap'n 1time
December 17th, 2004, 20:53
Try a dictionary. Also, don't buy any handheld if you're going to mangle the screen.

Im not a mean guy.. but I agree. If your not going to even try to type properly... dont type at all! Argh! This whole internet shortcuts to typing crap created by a bunch of ignorant teenagers on AIM is really beginning to piss me off!

Dont hold this against me :)

Eric
December 17th, 2004, 21:26
Oh i will hold it against you lol. You werent so rude about it but i could maybe suggest not being so rude Alex. Why do you have to be like that nobodies perfect and i can tell you that your certainly not perfect. All i am saying is its wrong to make fun of people for any reason so why do it.

Eric

Alexvrb
December 18th, 2004, 18:40
Oh i will hold it against you lol. *You werent so rude about it but i could maybe suggest not being so rude Alex. *Why do you have to be like that nobodies perfect and i can tell you that your certainly not perfect. *All i am saying is its wrong to make fun of people for any reason so why do it.

EricI'm not being mean for the sake of being mean, I'm suggesting he better himself. If nobody tries, he'll remain like that forever. After all, if you're going to come out and bash a system, at least make it understandable. There's a certain acceptable limit. Also, I've never claimed to be remotely perfect, nothing of the sort.

You've got to lose that attitude, too, Eric. Oh, that big meanie Alex, always trying to keep me from saying ridiculous things with no research or facts to back them up. Well you know what, maybe it worked, because I have not seen you post nonsense recently. In other words, you've improved, because somebody else tried to help you. Think about it.

Eric
December 19th, 2004, 02:49
No actually i have a Xbox and use it a little more. But i still get stuff from the scene. The reason why i have slowed down is cause of people like you posting garbage and thinking they are so smart about all this stuff. Not true and hey i am not being rude either i am just being me. I suggest to you to get a life and a job instead of hanging around the computer you lazy sod.

Eric

Cap'n 1time
December 19th, 2004, 06:33
STOP THIS ARGUMENTATIVE BICKERING!

or ill eat all of your babies and kill the kittens that remain.
>:(

WHurricane16
December 19th, 2004, 07:40
The dingo ate your baby.

It's still not funny....one of the most disgusting stories I ever heard when I found out it was true....

Mental2k
December 19th, 2004, 10:30
Im mental2k, currently im wondering why almost every topic on his forum is now descending to an arguement, i think it has something to do with the fact it is a slow moving forum. I'm with 1timeuser on this.

Alexvrb
December 19th, 2004, 22:25
*shrugs* He's just pissed that I've corrected him in the past, he somehow got the idea that I'm a know-it-all. So now he pisses and moans at every possible turn, instead of trying to change. But you don't see him throwing out as much random stuff anymore, do you?

By the way, how is "get a life" not rude?

Shapyi
December 20th, 2004, 07:14
Well if you hate PSP then why would you buy it on impulse? If you didn't actually pay for it then I feel sorry for whoever did. I'm sorry to say this but I don't believe you actually own a PSP.

Cap'n 1time
December 20th, 2004, 21:10
I too was curiouse why you would buy a psp in the first place when from what i have heard you are pretty devoted to nintendo (as am i). ;D

Alexvrb
December 21st, 2004, 12:04
Why do you think I was suspicious in the first place? He is a Ninty fanboy and he "spesial" ordered a PSP?

Shapyi
December 21st, 2004, 12:35
Why do you think I was suspicious in the first place? He is a Ninty fanboy and he "spesial" ordered a PSP?

I know, I highly doubt he has a PSP. He is just taking rumors off the net and posting them. Trying to "convince" people to buy NDS.

Alexvrb
December 22nd, 2004, 20:27
Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly care for a lot of what Sony has done with the PSP. But I hate it when a forum gets trolled up over a device war, when the forum's main focus isn't even either system.

CABBAGES
December 28th, 2004, 17:54
Hi i just been lookin for a psp forum and i saw this thread and i have to agree that i dont think he has one. There was a similar post on the gp32x forums wich i think is fake too. I have both ds and psp and even tho i like nintendo i have to say that psp is far better. Dont get me wrong the ds is good but if i had too choose one it would be psp. Oh and dont listen to the rumours. Low battery life is rubbish maybe yuo only get 3 hours but thats if everything is on full but you dont need brightness on full wich makes it last much longer. :D

alseides
December 29th, 2004, 06:02
the eric guy seems incredibly unreliable. his statements carry no credit whatsoever. i dunno but perhaps he's just a little kid? sorry eric. heh.