PDA

View Full Version : Psp Eloader

splodger15
September 2nd, 2006, 15:50
Does anyone know if the eloader is still coming out for those with 2.80 or not i was just wondering

benh
September 2nd, 2006, 15:52
thats what i was wondering

dejkirkby
September 2nd, 2006, 15:55
It is on it's way! Please give it time! BTW, do you realise the coders of the downgrader and eLoader have actually stopped working on the PS1 emulator to finish these, so cut the guys some slack, eh!

Rocksil
September 2nd, 2006, 15:56
yeah since i cant downgrade at the moment were the eloader

splodger15
September 2nd, 2006, 15:59
It is on it's way! Please give it time! BTW, do you realise the coders of the downgrader and eLoader have actually stopped working on the PS1 emulator to finish these, so cut the guys some slack, eh!

i was just wondering if it was ever coming out now there is a downgrader

Kramer
September 2nd, 2006, 16:01
Be patient it will come eventually Fanjita and his team are working on it.

dejkirkby
September 2nd, 2006, 16:01
i was just wondering if it was ever coming out now there is a downgrader
Isn't Fanjita and Ditlew working on the eLoader/
Fan won't let ya'll down!

splodger15
September 2nd, 2006, 16:03
Isn't Fanjita and Ditlew working on the eLoader/
Fan won't let ya'll down!

good to hear

Shadowblind
September 2nd, 2006, 16:15
WHAT?!

dejkirkby
September 2nd, 2006, 16:19
WHAT?!
Yup. Same team (Dark Alex, Yoshi et al)

Kramer
September 2nd, 2006, 16:24
Yup. Same team (Dark Alex, Yoshi et al)

lol you have it mixed up Fanjit and his team are the ones working on eloader and Dark alex Yoshi are working on downgrader and psx emu

splodger15
September 2nd, 2006, 16:27
is they any specified date for the psx emu

razorak
September 2nd, 2006, 16:27
rofl...anyway a eloader is a must, most of the rest of the PSP's out there that are not 1.5 are ta-082 mobos, a eloader would definitely cheer them up

as for psx emu...they pushed it back though sniper said something about a rumour of a big thing coming

splodger15
September 2nd, 2006, 16:28
rofl...anyway a eloader is a must, most of the rest of the PSP's out there that are not 1.5 are ta-082 mobos, a eloader would definitely cheer them up

your right

dejkirkby
September 2nd, 2006, 16:34
lol you have it mixed up Fanjit and his team are the ones working on eloader and Dark alex Yoshi are working on downgrader and psx emu
Sorry for being confusing. That's actually what I mean't. Thanks for correcting me Kray-Dawg

razorak
September 2nd, 2006, 16:34
however, the current eloader in the works is for up till 2.71 with both user mode and kernel mode cos kernel access in 2.8 hasn't been discovered yet so perhaps a separate eloader will be made to give 2.8s user mode though i'm not entirely sure