PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 wireless controller help

Man
September 2nd, 2006, 20:01
Im having a problem with my new xbox 360 wireless cntrollers, when i turn them on all that happens is the ring of light on the controller flashes, but they never connect to the xbox, i bought these controllers, and i have one other wireless controller and it works like a charm, but these two dont, this is really annoying as i payed quite a bit for both, if this has happened to any one else let me know or how you fixed it, i dont want to have to take these controllers back.

Thanks, ill be going to work soon, so i will look at yourreplys as soon as i get back.

stotheamuel
September 3rd, 2006, 03:15
Connect them by pushing a lil button on the top of the controller and a lil button on the console right by the X circle thing..

This is a one time thing to synchronize

Man
September 3rd, 2006, 06:07
Ok thanks, i wasnt holding the little button, My controllers are working now, thanks

tsurumaru
September 6th, 2006, 16:25
Ok thanks, i wasnt holding the little button, My controllers are working now, thanks

Just an added tip, if you ever take your controllers to use on a friends 360 you'll have to do this to "Sync" them with the new 360 too. ;)

Darksaviour69
September 6th, 2006, 16:39
we have too xbox 360s in the house one downstairs in the living room (1st level) and an other in my mates room ( 3rd level). the one on the top has live, so they bring the control from down stairs for multi player, but they keep turning on the xbox downstairs with out knowing!! (well be fore they "Sync")...

i'm planing to get a 360 soon... that could lead to more problems ;)

stotheamuel
September 6th, 2006, 22:50
lol i have an xbox in my room and a 360 in my living room

Playing systemlink halo with me in the living room and my friend in my room... i was able to walk into my room sit down next to him and still kill him off of his tv...