kingdom hearts 2 is cool game so I was wondering who play it and like it
and if you know someone that could hacked into that game tell me
cause kh2 is cool game

ninja9393
September 3rd, 2006, 18:05
i dont think so

The Hombrew Hunter
September 3rd, 2006, 18:19
Ha, that was one of your more stupid questions...

andysjones
September 3rd, 2006, 18:34
It cant.

Mazza
September 3rd, 2006, 18:39
Also I think you mean "ported to" and not imported lol

Junixx
September 3rd, 2006, 18:50
Lol no it could never be ported to the DS

CampaKaze
September 3rd, 2006, 18:58
If by "DS" You Mean "Dominating System" Then Maybe. Like Seriously Think About It, If You Could Port Games Like KH2 To The DS, And How Long Has KH2 Been Released? Iunno.. But You Probably Wouldnt Have To Ask Cause It Would Be All Over Google Saying "Free PS2 Ported Games On DS!!!!!" Or Just Somethin Like That... Well Thats My Answer, And Yes I Like Using Capitals At The Front Of My Words Cause It Makes Me Feel Special!

Davos
September 4th, 2006, 10:15
If by "DS" You Mean "Dominating System" Then Maybe. Like Seriously Think About It, If You Could Port Games Like KH2 To The DS, And How Long Has KH2 Been Released? Iunno.. But You Probably Wouldnt Have To Ask Cause It Would Be All Over Google Saying "Free PS2 Ported Games On DS!!!!!" Or Just Somethin Like That... Well Thats My Answer, And Yes I Like Using Capitals At The Front Of My Words Cause It Makes Me Feel Special!
LOL HAY GUYS I CAPITALIZE THE FIRST LETTER OF EVERY WORD

But seriously, the DS can't run games from anything newer than the SNES or the Genesis. Period. I hate seeing these threads about "Omg can DS run PS3 games lawl?!".