PDA

View Full Version : best nes/snes rom of all time

red_sox32
September 3rd, 2006, 17:42
im looking for the best rom for either of all time since ive already played most of them. any ideas?

darkpaladinmfc
September 3rd, 2006, 19:56
Your question dosen't make much sense :confused:. You want to know the best NES/SNES game but you've played most of them? Anyways some good SNES Games are Super Mario All Stars + World, Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island, Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 3/6, Donkey Kong Country 1,2 and 3, Super Metroid and Zombies Ate My Neighbours.

PlagueMusic
September 3rd, 2006, 22:00
based on opinion

no such thing as the "best" ever

M!ckeY
September 4th, 2006, 00:36
tales of phantasia
star ocean
dragon quest

Cooe14
September 4th, 2006, 01:16
nes/snes? Go genesis and get Phantasy Star II.

SSaxdude
September 4th, 2006, 01:45
For SNES it's Super Mario All Stars + World because it has the best SNES game plus 3 of the best NES games.

Yobumtin
September 4th, 2006, 04:43
Your question dosen't make much sense :confused:. You want to know the best NES/SNES game but you've played most of them? Anyways some good SNES Games are Super Mario All Stars + World, Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island, Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 3/6, Donkey Kong Country 1,2 and 3, Super Metroid and Zombies Ate My Neighbours.

Haha I was gonna recommend that. My favourite SNES game of all time. I like to kick back with some buds and play co-op in that. Its really cool. Everyone should try it becasue it has some horror elements you probably will remember from films. Like revenge of the body snatcher, the chainsaw and hockey mask killer, vampires, wear wolfs, AND A LOT MORE! And there's a lot of weapons and powerups. SO I recomend it. Go download it/ buy it or whatever.

Edit: Well I guess html isn't useable here. Not used to that.

Video_freak
September 4th, 2006, 04:44
For SNES it's Super Mario All Stars + World because it has the best SNES game plus 3 of the best NES games.
Yeah my personal favorite too! :)

thumpa
September 4th, 2006, 05:16
super metriod
super castlevaina 4
super adventure island
mortal kombat 2
super smash tv
final fanasty III

donne
September 4th, 2006, 07:06
Errr.. Front Mission ?

RetroGoth
September 4th, 2006, 16:12
Duck hunt! and super duck hunt!

Kramer
September 4th, 2006, 16:21
A personal fav of mine for snes is Prehistorik Man.

Apoklepz
September 4th, 2006, 16:46
C'mon....nobody likes Zelda 3:A link to nthe past??!!
I also equally like....

Chrono Trigger
Super Metroid
Super Mario Kart
Super Street Fighter II:New Challengers
Final Fantasy III or VI(in japan)
One of the Dragon Ball Z games(can't remember which :S)
Out of this World/Flashback/Oddworld/Blackthorne/Prince of Persia
Tiny Toons
NBA JAM anything
Mortal Kombat 2
Super CastleVania IV(although it's my least favorite CV game)
...to many more to mention*glitch*

I still can't believe the SNES never got the Metal Gear treatment....that would've been sweet as strawberries.

red_sox32
September 5th, 2006, 00:46
yea i should have phrased my question better, thatnks for all the suggestions ive given most a try, but im looking for so more nes roms because i got this controller that plugs into the usb so its like a mini nes on the go.