PDA

View Full Version : AHHH sram cell error

The King is Dead
September 3rd, 2006, 18:01
i have been pissin about tryin to get homebrew stuff to work, namely doom and heretic on my standard supercard on a ds lite. Now when i test my supercard it gives me a message saying sram cell error!!
please tell me this is fixable

Junixx
September 3rd, 2006, 18:14
supercard...supercard.....could it either be

A. A defect?

or

B. A fake supercard?

The King is Dead
September 3rd, 2006, 18:27
it just happened today, its been working fine for the last 2 weeks, firmware is 1.63. so i guess it aint a fake or how can i tell?
i guess i need to replace it if its a defect.

The King is Dead
September 3rd, 2006, 18:32
just checked on supercard website, it aint a fake card, this all happened when i tried to get moonshell to work, i put the wrong boot file on and ran it, the bottom screen then went all purple and black. so i re installed the firmware and now in test i get the cell error.

The King is Dead
September 3rd, 2006, 18:59
and everything else is working and testing fine. all my ds and gba games work, but now i can't save gba games, it just sticks when i use the short cut and makes a buzzing sound

Junixx
September 3rd, 2006, 21:06
Have you re-formated your card?

The King is Dead
September 4th, 2006, 05:12
you mean the supercard or the mini sd card? i don't know how to re format the supercard. i did the test without the mini sd card in the supercard and i get a sram error with yeit loads of numbers and a cpld to sram error and a cpld error. also get a error code:03 on SD/MMC. this is all without the mini sd card in the slot.
With the mini sd card in i get sram error with less numbers and no SD/MMC error.
Will reformat my mini SD now.

The King is Dead
September 4th, 2006, 05:24
reformated the mini sd card, made no difference.

Junixx
September 4th, 2006, 05:58
Dang that sucks, im not a supercard user so i couldnt really help anymore

The King is Dead
September 4th, 2006, 07:18
no worries thanks for trying....i think i'll just go back to the shop and have them replace it....obviuosly its a fault with the card....surely software cannot destroy hardware