PDA

View Full Version : Is there any hopes for TA-082?

L-28C
September 4th, 2006, 07:41
Hello everyone!
I was very sad when I found out that I had a TA-082 mobo... So, is there any chance of running homebrew on this? I know a dude in my programming class that has a PSP and probably doesn't know anything about homebrew, and it's probably not a TA-082, but I can't just go and say "Hey yo! Wanna trade PSP's? :D"... Thanks!

jak66
September 4th, 2006, 07:44
2 hopes, ookms softdown (ta-082 downgrader)
or eloader (unless you know someone you can swap psp's with that will run homebrew, lol) whats your psp firmware?

Cooe14
September 4th, 2006, 07:47
0okm has downgraded a TA-082, but it is extremly complicated and very risky at the moment, so he is trying to make it more stable. And if you are not using fw 2.80 you can use or wait for the new release of eloader.

jak66
September 4th, 2006, 07:52
in my post i was gonna say neither had been released then i remember gtaloader which is why i asked psp firmware, 2.7 cant use current eloader (gtaloader) and 2.8 will be able to use the new one (tiffloader) (2.7,2.71 and 2.8 can only use hello world and flash games/apps atm) (maybe i misunderstood what you said by "if your not using fw2.8...")

razorak
September 4th, 2006, 07:55
There will always be hope but in the meantime while waiting for a downgrader, an eloader is a rather good substitute.

L-28C
September 4th, 2006, 07:58
I thought there were no hopes at all, so I upgraded to 2.8, I got too tempted by the Flash player also, but it ended up being a piece of crap, I haven't been able to do anything with it but get a "Not enough memory" error... :mad:

So, if I wait for that Eloader, I'll be able to do it on fw 2.8? Also, are there apps that replace the official PSP apps from 1.50+ firmwares, or do I have to give it all up for homebrew? :( Thanks!

jak66
September 4th, 2006, 08:05
So, if I wait for that Eloader, I'll be able to do it on fw 2.8? Also, are there apps that replace the official PSP apps from 1.50+ firmwares, or do I have to give it all up for homebrew? Thanks!
1)yes you can use eloader on 2.8, but its not been finished yet, it is being made by people at www.noobz.eu
2)if you are trying to say 'are there any official sony applications on a 1.5 that give the features of a 2.8'
then the answer would be....LMFAO, sony would never do that as then noone would upgrade and just use the apps, although there are plenty of homebrew apps that give some features that 2.8 has (devhook can emulate firmware 2.71 for example)
if not then can you please make your question a bit more understandable

RetroGoth
September 4th, 2006, 16:10
well at least it has been done. damn ta82 mother board! why must I have youuuuuu.....Just gotta keep waiting I guess.

andrew24
September 4th, 2006, 16:28
yes just wait.
________
buy easy vape (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/easy-vape)

Destroyer699
September 5th, 2006, 01:33
If you still have the reciept, brick it and take it back and say it randomly broke while updating firmware. I did it 3 times untill I got a non ta-082. Best Buy is so gullible. They think the battery is non removable. Lol