PDA

View Full Version : help with neogeopsp v2.2

M!ckeY
September 5th, 2006, 07:04
could someone help on getting to run my games on neogeopsp?
i even went to the trouble of finding everysingle bios that this thing could possibly use :D and still nothing...it gives me this error message CRC32 not correct. "CPU2 (M ROM)".

any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

jrsmaster411
September 5th, 2006, 14:49
did you put the bios unzipped in the roms folder and use the neo geo bios (neogeo.zip)

Dunpeal1978
September 5th, 2006, 19:03
I could only play NEOGEO games on my NEOGEO emulator if I downloaded the MAME version and then converted it ,and put the decrypted files in cache as well as the original in the rom section along with a NEOGEO bios rom. When I tried to convert the NEO GEO version I got the error messege. Maybe that will help if your situation was the same as mine.

M!ckeY
September 5th, 2006, 19:56
i have been using neogeo games and i haven't gotten any of them to start

donne
September 6th, 2006, 07:16
I think it's your rom. Some site even mentioned the roms it provided were designated for Neorage, so perhaps it's a problem you can try downloading the mame version instead.

Neo Geo roms that worked for me :
- Fatal Fury 2
- Art of Fighting 2
- World Heroes 2
- Agressor of the Dark Combat
- Samurai Shodown 2

You can try to download WH2 as it's not too big (8.944kb) under neo-geo section at a famous and very cool site.. 'blink'

arcadekidflo
May 17th, 2008, 06:22
Hi , i have a similar problem, trying to run Snk vs Capcom (svc.zip) on NGEPSP RC2 , i have all the necesary files including the rom cache and bios , i run the game , it finds the Europe MVS bios but right after i get this error " CRC32 not correct CPU2 (M ROM) " . Help ?

arcadekidflo
May 20th, 2008, 18:44
Anyone knows what is the official site/forum of this emulator ?