PDA

View Full Version : PSP OS Langauge, region code ?

diskone
November 19th, 2004, 02:10
Hi, I'm currently in Denmark and think of buying af PSP in Japan when it's release on the 12.dec.

But what about the langauge in the PSP OS ? Will I be able to set it to English ? How about playing games, watching movies I buying in EU ?

Can anyone help me with theese questions ?

Cap'n 1time
November 19th, 2004, 05:46
you know it comes out in the US at the end of november right? Dunno why its comming out in the states first... but whatever.

Just as the gba did not have one either, i dont think a region lock thing will exist for the DS.

diskone
November 19th, 2004, 05:54
mmm nope it is : US January and Japan 12 December (this year) *;D

Alexvrb
November 20th, 2004, 21:15
PSP is region free, so you could import it without problems. I don't know about the BIOS language, but I wouldn't care either, since it won't affect your games/movies.

diskone
November 22nd, 2004, 03:29
I asked about the UI ( options/settings and other menus) and not the BIOS, I can only read english and danish so Japaneese is not an option for me :)

Alexvrb
November 22nd, 2004, 21:20
1) You asked about the "OS" if you want to get technical about it. I wouldn't call what it has internally an Operating System. I don't know if you can change it to english, but even if you can't it will probably be really easy to navigate.
2) You also asked about playing EU games and movies. ::)