PDA

View Full Version : Oh Please God, Please!

The Hombrew Hunter
September 6th, 2006, 01:06
http://akkit.org/dstunnel/

Must...have...Jump Super Stars...online...Worms...online...Screeeeeeeeeeeee ech!

Destroyer699
September 6th, 2006, 01:10
Sounds awesome. I use tunneling programs for xbox. It sounds just like them. Imagine Super Mario 64 online. We could host tournaments here. It would be cool if you had somthinig better than friend codes on Nintendo's service.

The Hombrew Hunter
September 6th, 2006, 01:12
True dat.

Jump Super Stars online, hehe.

I wish FFIII had an online/local battle mode...And FFCC had wifi or local multiplayer...FFCC Wouldn't be complete without multiplayer. Take this from the Black Mage Yuke.

Destroyer699
September 6th, 2006, 01:15
Now imagine if somone could get a port of the first Super Mario game and add a local multiplayer option. Then we could user this and have online battles!!!

Btw I've never played Jump Stars before. Is it good?

The Hombrew Hunter
September 6th, 2006, 01:25
Damn right!

andysjones
September 6th, 2006, 14:40
... i dont get it :p Isnt there net play anyway?

lexluthor
September 6th, 2006, 16:22
... i dont get it :p Isnt there net play anyway?

It means games that you can play wirelessly now (Not on Wifi.. just with friends in the same room) Could potentially be played online.

iball
September 6th, 2006, 17:22
Old news.

chemical
September 6th, 2006, 20:28
That would be awesome, it would make almost every DS game online :-O, sounds great!

Jeremysr
September 6th, 2006, 22:31
And you could download games from Japanese players on their Japanese-only single-card multiplayer games! :O

demondude777
September 6th, 2006, 22:53
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin out the door with online play.....:):):)

andysjones
September 7th, 2006, 00:28
Ohh, I was confused, as some

OH MY GOD. THERE IS A HUGE SPIDER IN THE ROOM. IM TERRIFIED.

sorry. im so scared. anyway. erm. Lost my tracks now. So all games that function as local wifi, will work as wireless? Will you be able to do friends lists and stuff?

Jeremysr
September 7th, 2006, 01:25
It'll be exactly like playing a multi-player game with a friend in your room, except you'll be playing with your computer (which will let you play on wi-fi)

Destroyer699
September 7th, 2006, 01:57
What it does is use an online server similar to those used in online computer games. The online server connects you to others in a virtual game lobby. Here is where the key difference is. The server sends the connection of other people out through your computer as wifi. The ds reads this connection as another console and connects you to others in a game. So basically any game where you can connect with other ds's, you can play with others online.

killaruna810
September 8th, 2006, 22:53
they are coming out with jump ultimate stars in November, which is gonna be naturally online.