PDA

View Full Version : New PSP software utility, PSP Feeder

dopple
September 7th, 2006, 06:45
A new all-in-one PSP software utility available from Wide Angle Software,
PSP Feeder.
http://www.wideanglesoftware.com/pspfeeder/

The PSP - a great piece of gadgetry. Amazingly - Sony ships it without any software. We’ve tried to fill that gap with the release of a new all-in-one software utility for the PSP called "PSP Feeder". PSP Feeder includes all sorts of useful tools that you would previously have to find, download and pay for separately. Now - all the functionality you need is in one neat package.

Some features included in PSP Feeder…

- Video. Converts your videos so that they can be played on your PSP and then copies them directly onto your PSP. PSP Feeder even generates the thumbnails. You can import movies to your PSP from iTunes. Play the movies from the PSP on your computer.

-Music. Organize music on your PSP. You can add music to your PSP as easily as drag and drop. Put music and playlists from iTunes onto your PSP. Play music back from your PSP on your computer.

- Photos. Organize photos on your PSP. PSP Feeder resizes and compresses your pictures when adding them to the PSP so you get more photos on the PSP. View pictures on your PSP through your computer. Set photos as wallpaper pictures.

- Internet Bookmarks. Sync your PSP with your Internet Explorer bookmarks. No more entering long URL's into the PSP!

- Address Book. Load you windows Address Book, Outlook Express contacts or Microsoft Outlook contacts onto your PSP and view them using the PSP Internet Browser.

- Games. Back up saved game data to your computer. Restore it easily. Install games onto your PSP using PBP files.

PSP Feeder sells for $16. A free demo is available from our site...
http://www.wideanglesoftware.com/pspfeeder/

I would welcome you comments and thoughts on PSP Feeder.

Thank you for your time.
Neil

ACID
September 7th, 2006, 06:46
I think well i know i had posted this a week ago.:p

LilSwish722
September 12th, 2006, 19:45
...um...there is plenty of free softwares out there to get ur videos and clips onto ur psp...PSP Video Express