PDA

View Full Version : Full version of Quake?

Festizzio
September 7th, 2006, 07:15
Hi, I have the full version of Quake. How would I go about placing it on my PSP to play it? i.e. what files do I need to have on my memory stick?

M!ckeY
September 7th, 2006, 07:37
what psp firmware do you have?

Festizzio
September 7th, 2006, 07:40
I have 1.5.

M!ckeY
September 7th, 2006, 07:43
ok, what files do you have?
i need to know this because i don't have this game any more :(

Festizzio
September 7th, 2006, 07:46
I have a lot of files. I remember asking this question a long time ago, and I remember whoever it was who responded saying that I needed pak0.pak or pak1.pak or something? I have pak0-pak6.pak

M!ckeY
September 7th, 2006, 07:51
could you give me a link to where you got this game from that way i can try it out for myslef and see if i can get it to work, and if i do i'll tell you what i did.:)

Briggzy11
September 7th, 2006, 12:07
Well I think he owns the game, not downloaded...If thats the case, I would expect you to put all the paks together, even with that file size I know...

...I wish I could help anyway but my attention went to the unregistered version of the pak.

Tinnus
September 7th, 2006, 16:01
could you give me a link to where you got this game from that way i can try it out for myslef and see if i can get it to work, and if i do i'll tell you what i did.:)
You know that would illegal since he said it's the full version... :rolleyes:

Festizzio
September 8th, 2006, 02:17
Ok, I figured out how to get it to work. I copied pak0.pak and pak1.pak to the ID1 folder on the psp and it's working now.

M!ckeY
September 8th, 2006, 04:12
@ Tinnus

sorry about that i did not know

ryutoki
September 8th, 2006, 05:10
It may be the full version, but it's only the original Quake, which you really can't get anymore. I don't see how it's any different from playing emulator games.

Kaiser
September 8th, 2006, 05:42
It may be the full version, but it's only the original Quake, which you really can't get anymore. I don't see how it's any different from playing emulator games.

Thats all fine and dandy but Dcemu will not any links to warez sites. Its still against the rules no matter how old the game is. Its still illegal.