PDA

View Full Version : loaders not loading. plz help!

cookiemonsterd
September 7th, 2006, 08:40
I have a psp firewire 1.5 and have installed DevHook 0.46 and Fastloader v0.7 correctly yet none of the iso i try and load load, the screen goes black then after 1/2mins my psp will turn its self off and then nothing, i am however using a 4gb Datel for storage could this be the problem or can anyone help me with any ideas or anything, replies very much thanked.

**Locked read the rules**

Kramer
September 7th, 2006, 08:44
It's against the rules to talk about iso's around here.
so we cant help you out.

cookiemonsterd
September 7th, 2006, 15:11
ok change "iso" to homebrew, now any ideas?

Kramer
September 7th, 2006, 15:30
Nope cant think of anything and why did you create another thread asking the same question.

Baboon
September 7th, 2006, 15:30
Both of those programs do work with Datel HD drive (although all you need really is Devhook), cause I had them running on my 1.5 psp until the drive recently broke.

It took me quite a few attempts to get anything to work with Devhook though! I didn't have the newest version of Devhook, but the previous one, and that worked fine on my 4gb drive.

On devhook don't set the clock speed to 333, set it at 222 (or whatever it is) and that solved alot of the crashing I had with the screen shutting off and going black.

Its a matter of trial and error though, and like I found out (the hard way), Datels drive just isn't upto running everything (including great home brew games like R-Gear). :mad:

razorak
September 7th, 2006, 15:39
ok change "iso" to homebrew, now any ideas?

#1 u dun need dev-hook to launch homebrew
#2 nor do u need fastloader

cookiemonsterd
September 8th, 2006, 11:03
thank you 2 every1 that has commented.

How do u launch homebrew with out devhook or fastloader?

razorak
September 8th, 2006, 11:13
if u're using 1.5 just launch it off the xmb
go to the game icon, scroll all the way down to load games from your memory stick and voila.

dun forget to make sure your files are kxploited

cookiemonsterd
September 8th, 2006, 11:34
how can i make my files "kxploited"? or see if they are?

razorak
September 8th, 2006, 11:45
if they are kxploited, there'll be 2 folders, NAME and NAME%

to kxploit files, u can use something called seipsptool

cookiemonsterd
September 8th, 2006, 11:52
thanks 4 ur time n knowledge razorak

TheRealShin
September 8th, 2006, 14:16
well as i see im actually getting people talkign on this thread ill ask my question in this one lol ok i downgraded from 2.6 to 1.5 from the gta exploit now i dont need to worry about re downgrading from 2.0 as long as i dont plan on installing custom firm ware right

razorak
September 8th, 2006, 14:26
no...that's not true, it is said that after downgrading from 2.71 or 2.5/2.6, the 1.5 fw is slightly buggy. In what sense i have no idea.

cookiemonsterd
September 8th, 2006, 16:33
i have a friend what would like to know how to change homebrew (iso) into eboot, he has tried Seipsptool but it asks to load a .pbp not homebrew (iso), any ideas?

jak66
September 8th, 2006, 16:42
psp homebrew are always pbp (unless they are lua, but thats a different story) iso's are not homebrew and are totally different, dont ask about, or mention isos here again or eventually you will be banned, just like everyone else who ignores the rules

Zion
September 8th, 2006, 23:08
Ok, time and time again Iso talk comes up.... please read the rules...NO iso/backup or illegal games discussion is allowed on this forum