PDA

View Full Version : TurboGrafx 16 emulator.

The Hombrew Hunter
September 7th, 2006, 22:49
Someone HAS to make a TurboGrafx 16 emu for DS! I LOVE IT!

Anyone else for the idea?

xboxnang
September 8th, 2006, 21:42
there is one built into the supercard....use that if you have one.

The Hombrew Hunter
September 8th, 2006, 23:33
Supercard is for the budget people.

M3 is for high-end consumers....

....son of a bitch...

SCRATCH THAT!

M3 has one too.

ACID
September 9th, 2006, 01:12
Supercard is for the budget people.

M3 is for high-end consumers....

....son of a bitch...

SCRATCH THAT!

M3 has one too.
My dear homebrew hunter. Ones again you bash the card that is the best in the market. Like i said before and i will say again i have the M3 ,G6 ,supercard and the winner is SUPER CARD LITE by a quintillion points:D

The Hombrew Hunter
September 9th, 2006, 01:38
The m3 is ten TIMES better.

Ya fanboy.

Noticed YOU bash M3 and G6 and the OTHERS ALL THE TIME?!

dkjr83
September 9th, 2006, 02:40
Haha, can't we call get along? I have an M3 CF and a SC Lite. They're both great products and the lists of pros and cons for each are pretty accurate.

Either one will do the job, so let's just redirect our hate toward the max media dock and those who spam the boards with questions about it.

By the way, any word on whether or not we can get something stickied about it being subpar and generally a waste of money? Or better yet a seperate forum alltogether.

And acidburn; a question for you:

Do you know if the sandisk 2gb microsd is fast enough to perform well with the SC Lite? The 1gb ultra is awesome, but I want more space.

dongle
September 9th, 2006, 19:01
How's the pce support on the m3/scl? i heard it's just pce advance and that's cool as a tech demo but just not that usable.

Mazza
September 9th, 2006, 22:01
Gotta admit when I had an M3 I thought it was loads better than SUpercard but I've had a Supercard Mini and Lite and for speed when loading games and accessing files and general use it is the best. The only advatage to the m3 I can see is GBA support but I never play GBA games anyway.

Teh Supercard is teh 1337357

ACID
September 10th, 2006, 00:05
Gotta admit when I had an M3 I thought it was loads better than SUpercard but I've had a Supercard Mini and Lite and for speed when loading games and accessing files and general use it is the best. The only advatage to the m3 I can see is GBA support but I never play GBA games anyway.

Teh Supercard is teh 1337357
Thats not realy an advantage because my supercard lite plays the games with no problem just use the same tool you use to conver the NDS games

pmigneous
September 10th, 2006, 00:42
Haha, can't we call get along? I have an M3 CF and a SC Lite. They're both great products and the lists of pros and cons for each are pretty accurate.

Either one will do the job, so let's just redirect our hate toward the max media dock and those who spam the boards with questions about it.

..pwned,

children, lets all learn to get along now.:D

ACID
September 10th, 2006, 06:50
Actually the SC LITE plays PCE (j) games great.