PDA

View Full Version : gpSP COMPATIBILITY WEBSITE launched

benclaff
September 8th, 2006, 09:28
:D Hi everyone !

After a first realease of a compatibility list on dcemu forums, a website has been done.

http://benclaff.fr.nf/

Exophase supports the idea, and to allowed him to have a best idea on how is emulator is compatible, i hope this will be the first place where people will share there knowlegde about there roms tests.

So this is a first try, the site is simple, but a lot of function will be added in the coming weeks (like a search function).:cool:

Have a good day, and don't forget to let your opinion about the website.

BL4Z3D247
September 8th, 2006, 09:34
nice compat. list :D

benclaff
September 8th, 2006, 13:19
Just one thing, don't send any questions about roms in this site !!!!!!:mad:
I ever had the first one this morning, a few hours after the launch of the website:(

ACID
September 8th, 2006, 13:30
nice job keep it up altheway to 2500

Kaiser
September 8th, 2006, 15:08
Very Nice :)

Wisgary
September 9th, 2006, 17:28
I would really like a copy of this as a database put up on the site or just a way to query this or sort this, this would be awesome if I could say, for example look for all games with 0 frameskip and xxx for game and 000 for sound only.

Tetris999
September 9th, 2006, 17:37
cool so nows theres a site for gppsp?

JKKDARK
September 9th, 2006, 17:38
great, a compat list :)

Prasoc
September 9th, 2006, 18:45
I would really like a copy of this as a database put up on the site or just a way to query this or sort this, this would be awesome if I could say, for example look for all games with 0 frameskip and xxx for game and 000 for sound only.

You could use PHP to do that.

Video_freak
September 9th, 2006, 18:46
Awesome list! :)

Wisgary
September 9th, 2006, 19:37

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

M!ckeY
September 10th, 2006, 01:30
nice list :)

benclaff
September 10th, 2006, 15:56
Originally Posted by Wisgary

Originally Posted by Prasoc

Yes, thought about all that for the site. But for now i will focus to have the greater number of roms tested for the list:eek: .
After that, i will focus on the site appearence and usability. For now use your navigator search function to search a game:(
It's a lot of work you will understand that all can't be done at the same time:p
But if anyone has help to offer to make things happen more faster, you are welcome !:D