PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Wishlist

Kyros
September 8th, 2006, 16:29
Wassup everyone, Christmas is coming around so I decided to type this post so that everyone could reply with a Wishlist for Homebrew and then maybe The Devs can hook us up with some presents just in time for that special holiday. Well as for me first on my list is not actually an application but something I would like to see in all new incoming Homebrew and that's a better "Read Me" tutorial because we all know that some Homebrew lacks those very important details on how to install, for example Devhook v0.46 was one of the most complicated applications to install I was all over the internet in Forums trying to find the correct tutorial on how to get everything I needed to emulated 2.71and after hours of trying I finally got it to work by taking steps from the most accurate tutorials which was from here and from another Forum, so all of that could have been prevented if there was an exact detailed step by step read me file, anyways that was first on the list second, I like the idea of the PSP Wifi controller but I wish there was a way to use the USB cable instead of Wifi, well that's all I can think of for now but feel free to reply with your wishes for Homebrew and to all The Devs keep up the great work because without you a PSP's life would suck cause they'd get no love...Thanx for your time

Baboon
September 8th, 2006, 16:33
I’m hoping that in the UK by Christmas 2010 the PS3 might actually be out to buy! :)

...and another thing that sucks is where I work the offices around the corner have got a fookin Christmas tree and loadsa decorations up already! WTF? I haven’t even had my summer hols yet! :mad:

ACID
September 8th, 2006, 16:42
Probably it will. I just know im getting it this year.LOL

splodger15
September 8th, 2006, 19:22
I’m hoping that in the UK by Christmas 2010 the PS3 might actually be out to buy! :)

...and another thing that sucks is where I work the offices around the corner have got a fookin Christmas tree and loadsa decorations up already! WTF? I haven’t even had my summer hols yet! :mad:

coming out in march

Gazz021
September 8th, 2006, 20:34
What I won't for Christmas is Xbox 360 games to drop in price,also the price of there 2100 points card £17.99. And maybe more games to run on mame4all.

Kyros
September 10th, 2006, 05:04
I wish for a Homebrew app. that can change the color of the XMB Icons so that when you put a bright background you can still see them.

JKKDARK
September 10th, 2006, 05:18
I hope a new Phantasy Star game for PSP :)

Roxas
September 10th, 2006, 05:48
More bonus item when buying/prelease games!!!

PlagueMusic
September 10th, 2006, 05:51
I wish for a Homebrew app. that can change the color of the XMB Icons so that when you put a bright background you can still see them.

same :D

ACID
September 10th, 2006, 06:16
I hope a new Phantasy Star game for PSP :)
I think theres a recomp on the works

razorak
September 10th, 2006, 06:37
i pray that Sony will see the light and embrace Homebrew...though that's near impossible
downgrader for ta-082s is extremely difficult too...
though i definitely wouldn't mind a flash player that works on 2.X =)

carpy
September 10th, 2006, 06:46
I'd just like a good Atari 2600/7800 emulator for PSP that can be run on a TA-082/Tiff/GTA Eloader.

Maybe zx-81 or Tinnus can hook us up?

the_eternal_dark
September 11th, 2006, 09:19
A Marathon port, the ps1 emu, a usb keyboard utility (so i can use the mini keyboard from my nyko itype2 http://img.shopping.com/cctool/PrdImg/images/pr/177X150/00/01/54/ea/f5/22342389.JPG since it is a seperate entity from the actual controller, and I know, no power for it, I can fix that though), and a good homebrew fps.

I think that about covers it.

::edit:: also, I'd like to see resident evil for the psp (official or not)

mavsman4457
September 12th, 2006, 03:59
1. 0x89 xmb replacement - So freakin psyched for this
2. PS1 emulator
3. Daedalus at full speed
4. PSPTouchMe
5. Devhook for 3.XX
6. Usable camera and GPS on a 1.5
7. All PSP owners to know about homebrew

JKKDARK
September 12th, 2006, 04:04
I only wish a Dreamcast 2 :(

Nafogel
September 12th, 2006, 04:06
homebrew PS1 emulator running full speed before santa suits up for his yearly rounds, lol, I am serious though, if not fullspeed, than at least fast enough to make most games playable

donne
September 12th, 2006, 09:20
I wish there'll be a free wifi internet connection on my neighbourhood..